Drama, Lies, Tears ? Teenage Years.

don't you just hate mondays?

I woke up to get ready for school, same routine as usual; shower, makeup, hair.

Oh, by the way, I’m Stephanie, I'm almost sure that everybody in school hates me. I'm not the prettiest, or the smartest. Guys only like me because I let them sleep with me. Nobody really cares about me, I have only gone out with one boy, I thought I loved him but things just didn't work out. But, I'm single now, so that way I can't get hurt. I have shoulder length light blonde hair, and light, bright blue eyes. I'm skinny, with no boobs, nothing. I am so girly it's not even funny, I wear Hollister, Abecrombie&Fitch, and Aeropostle. I only hate one person, Hanna Corine Robinson; she’s just too ... perfect.

I finished getting ready, and I was right on time, So I got my daddy to take me to school. When I walked through the hallways I got the same death stares, and dirty looks I get all the time. I try and tell myself that it doesn’t matter, but deep down in sort of does. My first class of the day was biology, and today we got to pick partners. I noticed Carl come in the classroom, and how Hanna was looking at him.
"CARL! Come be my lab partner!" I said excitedly.

"Uh, okay." Carl said giving an unsure look to Hanna.

"... Carl, how nice do I look today?" I said trying to distract him away from Hanna.

" ..... You look the same as usual, I guess." Carl said sounding a bit irritated.

My smile quickly turned to a confused, hurt frown. I didn’t know what to say, I simply just sat straight in my chair, and looked at the whiteboard. Biology turned out to be the most awkward class of my life. I finished the rest of my school day quietly; I stayed out of people’s ways and minded my own business. When I got home, I decided to just go to my room and lay down, I started crying, but not heavy tears, just a few tears slowly running down my face, I felt like I was beginning to lose Carl, that is, if I ever had him, but the worst part is I didn’t even like Carl, I just couldn't stand to see Hanna have him, or just to be happy for that matter.

- Tuesday.

I woke up to see my makeup smirked and my hair in a mess, I decided not to go to school today, it wasn’t very hard to get permission from my parents either. So, I got in the shower, and when I got out I just went straight back to sleep. My life will get better. It has too.