Gynophobia.

Relaxation seems alright.

My dad was furious at my mom. He had believed she had choked me. But he wasn't sure about the bruise on my head. The child services people came when my parents were both gone. His boss came and checked me out. The boss was a woman and I was reluctant to let her touch me. He had Taylor point out parts on me.

I didn't let them see my stomach. Knowing that much about me wasn't necessary. Taylor knew about the scratches though. He just didn't know who they were from. I bet he had assumed but didn't want to ask.

When they left they had just missed my parents coming back. Taylor was sitting on the bed with me watching television.

"Visiting hours are over." My mother said to him. I didn't shift my gaze from the television. He had us watching some show on one of the basic channels. It was animated and showed a huge guy acting stupid. It was funny though.

"I have five minutes." He said not looking at her either. I could tell that she was not at all happy that someone was speaking up to her for once. At least someone younger then her.

"I think it's best if you go boy." My father said. I looked at Taylor and he did started to get up. I guess he thought that he could at least listen to my father.

"I'll be back soon." He said picking up his bag before he left. I waved to him then turn off the television and light. I rolled over keeping up with not speaking with them.

They tried telling me that I was going to have to speak to them eventually but I doubted that. I never wanted to speak to either person directly. I wasn't one of those people that had Stockholm Syndrome. I didn't like my mother nor trust her.

"We really care for you. We just want you to get better." He said to me and I still ignored them until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know most of these chapters are fillers right now but it will get better.