My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

Dance

There was something really warm on my back. Actually I was warm everywhere, I searched for the heat source and came in contact with something else. It was smooth, soft, perfectly chiselled. I opened my eyes and I was staring at some gorgeously toned abs. Yum…
“MOTHER OF CRAP!” I screamed and I and the person tumbled over. Luckily I wasn’t the one who was at the bottom.
“Fucking hell!?” Dain groaned angrily. I rolled off his body. “What the hell were you doing on my couch?!”
“I don’t know! I fell asleep!” I answered. My head hurting from the sudden impact combined with yesterday’s pain killers. Dain groaned and stood up to stretch. I spun around and got up also.
“I’m having a shower” I said.
“Didn’t need to know” he said “Oh yeah, we’re having a huge party tonight, like, really huge. Some type of coming out party or something, to tell everyone we’re engaged”
“Great” I said sarcastically.
“You think you’re screwed? I’m nineteen. I’m still playing the field”
“Seventeen here, I haven’t even finished school”
“Oh yeah, we’re going to Lucas-Roberta Academy from next week”
“What? Aren’t you supposed to be in college?”
“It is a college, crossed with highschool, Privately owned and best around. Apparently your parents convinced my parents into you going back to it, they told me at the hospital”
“Who?”
“My parents. Jace goes there as well”
“That’s good” Dain looked at me weirdly for a second, then his icy look glaced over his face again.
“By the way, we’re not going to even know eachother at the academy – got it?”
“I’m your fiancée, we’re going to get married, I’m pretty sure it’s not going to stay secretive for long”
“Too bad” he said and walked off.

The day passed like a breeze. Eloisa found me and told me about the party tonight and how I had to go to a dress fitting – which I did. Then I ate food and returned with Eloisa to get my hair and makeup done. My hair was left natural (and personally I thought it looked best like that) and my face was left with a single layer of makeup. I had gold eyeliner and lipgloss whih huge gold ringed earings. The dress was gorgous, it had several layers of skirts opened near the front and six in high matching gold shoes.
“So what type of party is this Loise?” I asked.
“It’s a dancing party, we have some guests coming over from eastern Europe, we thought they’d love a dance”
“Oh, that’s nice”
I loved a dance as well. When I got my golden dress and shoes I went to take a look at myself in the mirror.
Mary Mother of God.
I looked HOT!
It mainly came down to the dress, gold really made me shine and the dress had been fitted to look good on me.
“Wow” I muttered
“Yes it does look pretty doesn’t it?” Eloisa said pleased with herself. Then she checked her watch.
“Oh Goodness, we’re supposed to be downstairs already!” Eloisa quickly fixed her lipstick and then we hurried over to the Hall where the dance was supposed to be held.