We're Only Young Once

Victoria secret has silicon boobs

**After School**

"So I'm thinking I need a new outfit for this party?" I hinted as I linked arms with Leah and Claire, who was linking with Katie.

"ME TOO!" Katie screamed.

"Mall?" We all said together before bursting into giggling fits.

"But - I mean, you went to the mall yesterday!" Sam groaned.

"We haven't invited you. But I mean, if you guys don't want to come, I guess we'll have to go into Victoria Secrets by ourselves..." I faked sighed then the girls followed.

"Victoria Secrets?" Embry asked.

"Well I er, I believe I have some free time -" Seth started.

"Yeah me too!" Quil said.

"I'm sure my mom can mow the lawn by herself." Sam laughed. They looked at Jake. I bit my lip at him.

"I guess it's my truck then." He sighed. After numerous 'YES!'s, the others ran off to Jake's truck and I hung back with him.

"You alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just fine. Why?"

"You don't seem all excited to be going to Victoria Secrets with 4 girls."

"Well when one of them is like my blood, it can be a bit weird."

"That hasn't stopped you before!" I teased.

It actually hadn't. One time he came into my room when I was changing. And he didn't leave until a minute of pure staring.

Then he took me to Victoria Secrets to pick something 'a bit sexier'. I hated that day. It was like we were a couple. I had to admit I was a little attracted to Jake, I mean, I had seen him topless. But the whole 'we're blood' thing made me supress that, because I didn't want to freak him out.

Besides, there was my other secret he still needed to know ...

"Hey?" I shook my head of the distracting thoughts and looked up at him. We weren't at his truck yet but he had his hands on my shoulder and was looking at me confused, or, worried?

"What? Sorry I zoned out again."

"Nevermind. Come on." He took my hand and pulled me to the truck. I got in, with everyone else crammed in the back and in the trunk, and Jake started driving towards the mall. WOOO!

**2 hours later**

"Can we stop! PLEASE!" Embry whined.

"We haven't even been to Victoria Secrets!" Sam backed him up andsat on the edge of the fountain.

"Well then let's go!" We all turned and walked towards the store, when the boys overtook us by running.

"Wow, they're eager." Claire said.

"I know, it's almost as if they want to try on some underwear!" I teased. We finally got there and handed our bags to the guys and started looking at all the underwear. We caught the guys drooling a couple times, then as we were looking at the perfume, I noticed something.

"Hey has anyone seen Jake?" I asked. The girls shrugged. I asked the boys. They said they didn't know. I walked around the store looking until I saw him.

And a her.

A blonde her.

I walked up to him.

"Oh there you are Jake! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Oh, who's this?" I pointed to the blonde barbie.

"Uhh, this is Victoria." Jake mumbled. I shook her hand.

"Wow, Victoria in Victoria Secrets, ironic much?" I laughed and she followed.

"Yeah I always get that." She said in a sickeningly sweet voice. What was she, 12?

"Sorry, it was just there. I have a thing where I make jokes see-"

"It boosts her self-esteem." Jake interrupted. EXCUSE ME I'M TRYING TO GET TO KNOW SILICON BOOBS!

"Haha. I'm Amber by the way. So what school are you at?" I asked her.

"Seattle East. You?"

"Forks."

"Oh that's just round the corner right?"

"Yeah, we're here for party essentials." I smiled.

"The one on Friday at Tom's?"

"Yeah, you going?"

"Yeah definately! Tom has the sickest house ever! It's absolutely AMAZING!"

"Oooh can't wait! Well I'll leave you two alone, see you Friday Victoria!" I waved, smiled at Jake then walked back to the girls who were staring at me.

"What. The. Hell!" Katie said.

"What?" I asked.

"You sure hide jealousy well!" Claire said.

"Jealousy? I'm not jealous guys!"

"Uh-Huh. That's why you went over there in the first place?" Leah said folding her arms across her chest.

"I went over there because then Jake knew Iwas looking for him and I couldn't just ignore her, and he obviously likes her so now she's going to be all 'well his friend is cool' and maybe for the first time in his life he'll get a girlfriend." I smiled at my triumphant speech.

"Whatever." Was all Leah said before we walked to the cashiers to pay for our stuff. We waited outside for Jake.

Jacob's POV [oh dear :S]

"So who was that?" Victoria asked me after Amber left.

"Amber. Practically my sister." I laughed.

"Oh good, I thought you two were together. That wouldn't have worked at all." She walked closer to me and ran a finger down my shirt.

"Oh?" I coughed. "Why not?"

"Because then I would have had to share you, and I'm not that nice." She smiled and kissed my cheek slowly. Wow... "Want to come back to mine? My parents aren't back until 6.." She whispered in my ear. I looked at my phone. 4.33.

"Hell yeah." I smiled and she took my hand and pulled me out the fire escape to the parking lot