Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

Marci’s POV

“This is skiving and I allowed you to do this because you told me you were sick” I grabbed onto Debbie’s sleeve as she dragged me through the evening streets of New York.

“Don’t be such a good girl all the time, you told that girl to fuck off in French because she was flirting with your man and now you are pulling a day off work for him” she turned around and winked at me as she dashed around another corner.

“ he is not my man and I’m definitely not pulling a day off work for him” I had regretted that I had told Debbie about my flippant reaction to Billie Joe’s fan last night and even more so the eventful kiss that happened yesterday.

“so, you are wondering around New York with me, looking in numerous clothes shops for an outfit for you to go out in tonight with Billie Joe and that means nothing” she grabbed my arm as I slowed down a little.

“No, Tre and Mike are coming also. I had invited you but obviously Louie doesn’t want to meet my dad again” she giggled aloud and I rolled my eyes as she dragged me into yet another lingerie shop.

“Tre and Mike are actually going to a strip club tonight. I know this because they were asking Louie to go this evening; obviously I told him he wasn’t going” My arm slacked off around her waist as she picked up a bra and panties set and examined the barely visible detail, “nice, right?” I looked at the red undergarments and nodded politely at her excitement,

“Sure” my mind was pre occupied with the fact that my army of five for the meal with my parents had slimmed down to one, Billie Joe. This would be like going on a date, but with your parents being there. I hit my forehead and looked to where Debbie once stood and quickly scanned the room for my missing best friend. “Debbie?” I called out and suddenly she appeared waving a pink bag in front of my eyes.

“You’re a size 12, right?”

she patted my back, escorting me back out into the warm air. “Consider this a nice present from me, for being not so awkward back in Florida” she smiled and handed me the bag to which I grabbed tentatively. I rubbed my forehead again and she looked at me concerned,

“Thanks Debs but I-“I tried to hand back the underwear but she held her arms up,
“you’re wearing it tonight and I also bought you some blonde hair dye, I figured that you should change your lovely curly hair, blonde” she held up a drug store bag and handed it to me, a weight I assumed was hair dye in it.

It would have been ok if it was just the underwear but she had given me hair bleach to which I wouldn’t be able to hide unlike the underwear. I knew she’d be on my case if did not comply with her orders. I scratched my forehead again, being that scratching my forehead was my nervous twitch in most awkward situations today.

“Thanks Debbie really but I’m not showing anyone my underwear and really I’m not out to impr-“she shook her head as she grabbed my hand again and pulled me towards a large mall.

“Obviously Billie Joe is the main target tonight, he obviously wants you and you obviously want him because you go on about him like its air. Also Tre told me what you said to him at Woodstock, commenting on him being special I think it was” she looked at me all knowing like she was reading my mind and I blushed.

“Shut up” I said snappily as her eyes lit up at the big Macy’s in front of us.

“I’m going to buy you a dress which is going to make Billie Joe want to jump your bones all over again. However my brilliant dress style won’t be a big influence because apparently according to Tre he woke up with a boner this morning” I looked at Debbie and shook my head in disbelief as she browsed a rack of discount dresses.

“Your source is Tre, let’s be realistic here. Also I’m the first to wake up, then I wake Billie up, followed by Mike and then Tre. Are you really going to tell me Tre woke up before us all” she stopped and looked at me like I was talking gibberish.

“I believe what Tre said because I understand what Billie is thinking. It was like when Louie started dating me, he woke up nearly every morning with a hard on” her eyes rolled back at her memory before picking up a yellow circle dress with tiny bows. “This is it, this is the dress, the dress which is going to get you laid by Billie” she handed me the dress and I pulled a face, “again” I stuck up my middle finger and snatched the dress back.

“You know you really are demanding” she had now begun to wonder over to the shoe section and she smiled politely before bowing.

“It is what best friends are for, just remember I want to be chief bridesmaid at your wedding” she smiled brightly, “shoe size?” she picked up a pair of high heeled yellow spotty shoes and waved them at me.

I should have made her work today, even with it being an early show and I shouldn’t have let her drag me into the middle of New York. However having your best friend being sick in a morning always had its good points, such as escaping the early morning apologies I had to make to a certain person for being overly ignorant to his fans yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shit, shower and shave, I think I’m ready Mike are you?” Tre burst through the bathroom door on the tour bus and I sighed as I closed my suitcase together after having a painstaking hour of Debbie dressing me up. However the hair had not been touched yet, that was my next job thanks to Tre demanding I should help him pack.

Mike was sat on his bed with his suitcase at the door next to Tre’s and smiled. “I’ve been ready for an hour Tre” he stood up and grabbed my waist, “you look nice Rhodes, new shoes?” I laughed and he gave me a wink and hug before dashing towards Tre. “Come on then let’s get going to this club” he pushed Tre.

“We have to wait for Billie Joe, we have to say goodbye since we won’t be seeing him for a while” he nodded towards me and I gave him an evil stare. It seemed everyone but me believed that I was going to have sex with Billie tonight but truth be told, I would be far too preoccupied with my parents.

“Where is he?” Mike folded his arms unimpressed at his further wait and scanned the bus to find the blue haired rocker.

“Shower” I muted and Tre wolf called behind me, “Well he is” I threw one of Tre’s socks that had managed its way into my suitcase, towards him and he pulled a displeased face.

“Not anymore, I’m all clean and sparkling fresh” Billie appeared at the door with a towel around his waist and one in his hair. “However I used this new shampoo in there and because I wanted my hair to look really blue tonight I left it in for a bit, but it seemed to burn a lot” my eyes bulged wide as he wondered the bus still sudsy with soap.

“What shampoo?” I asked scared that he had used my blonde bleach dye Debbie had bought me for this evening. He shrugged his shoulders as he hugged Mike and Tre, who were saying their goodbyes.

“Bye Billie, have a super good time at Rhodes’ Parents” and with that final statement from Tre, we were alone. I looked at Billie again as he danced over towards me.

“What shall I wear?” he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and I shrugged, still concerned that he may have used my hair bleach. I quickly dashed to the bathroom to see that the bottle I had made up for my hair, had been used and chucked in the bin. I sighed in disbelief. He was going to kill me.

“Billie, you have used my hair dye” I cried out loud and dashed back to see him half dressed, pulling on a pair of newly bought, black pants. He stopped suddenly and pulled off the towel from around his head. Slowly his once blue hair came out revealing bleach blonde strands of hair. “oh Billie Joe, your hair” I ran up to him, my eyes in disbelief and grabbed his face. He seemed though cool about it and patted my hands down.

“nice, does it look good” he gave me a supermodel pose and I held my mouth shut, “I wondered why it smelt like cat pee in the bathroom, now I know” he laughed and grabbed his white shirt, fastening it up casually like he hadn’t just dyed his hair blonde.

“Only you Billie Joe” I turned around back to my suitcase and pulled it to the ground.
Truth be told, I was quite excited for my night out with my parents and Billie Joe but I was even more excited about going back to Rhode Island. Mostly everyone I knew hated where they came from, my friends from Rhode Island tried to move as far from my neighbourhood as possible but yet I loved it loads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do I look ok?” I asked Billie Joe as he rearranged his shirt and pulled at his pants,

“Beautiful, should I have gone for the black shirt? Do these pants look messy? This hair doesn’t suit me does it? Your parents are going to hate me” he fidgeted madly at the back of the cab we caught moments ago. He grabbed at his hair and pulled it around into many different styles till I grabbed his hands still.

“You look fine and stop fidgeting, really my parents were prepared for Tre tonight and so you really are not a problem” I patted his hands after giving them a quick reassuring squeeze and he smiled. “You didn’t have to come with me you know, my family is a pretty boring one unlike, say your family”

“Yeah, I wanted to go with you and I want to make a good impression on your parents” he smiled sweetly pulling me over to him for a hug. The sweet salvation of the warm touch of Billie Joe was enough for me to settle down into his arms and rest my head against his chest.

“I have warned you though, so don’t come crying to me when my dad shows you his collection of British memorabilia. He may still have a strong American accent and a patriotic stance on all things American, but his heart still lives in England” I laughed and pulled away from his chest and smiled at him, he had an adorable look on his face as he smiled back worriedly. I held my breath at the innocence in his face as it became more sincere.

“How long does it take to get too your house?” I pulled at the bottom of my lip and turned away from him,

“From New York, roughly two hours but that is from the centre of Manhattan. So I estimate that we’ll be there a lot quicker since we came of the edge of New York” he nodded, sticking his bottom lip out and began to fidget with his shirt again. He began to twiddle with his buttons and pull at the collar. “Stop fidgeting Mr Armstrong or I’ll cut your bloody hands off” I slapped his hand away from his collar and he chuckled whilst I restrained both of his hands down by his side.

“You sounded like my mom then” I punched his arm lightly as the taxi sped up onto the interstate. “You really don’t want to start a fight with me, I’ll kick your ass Marci Madison” he thumped me in the shoulder and I raised one eyebrow in a serious matter of fight talk.

“Ne commencez pas ce conflit, vous ne gagnerez jamais, vous le blond” (Do not begin this conflict, you will never win, you blonde haired man) I spoke aloud hoping to confuse him immediately but his green eyes burned wild at my sudden statement and he lurched forward, tackling me to the taxi cab seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
EXTRA LONG CHAPTER!!!! This is because i'm in a hella of a good mood (even though i've been at work!)
So anyways....this story is like marmite- I love it somedays and i wanna write some more and others, i absolutely detest it. So, I've started jotting a new story down and i hope to recieve your opinion on it once I debute it on Mibba!