Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

Marci’s Pov

Snail salad, Clam Chowder, Johnny Cakes and Coffee Milk, I must be home. I burped loudly as I sat watching Billie Joe get the lecture of the year from my dad about his times at Woodstock, something which I know Billie will have kicked himself for mentioning.

“He is sweet Marci, a definite winner. He reminds me much like a sober Louie when he first came here with Debbie. However your dad seems to be a bit more relaxed around him” my mom whispered in my ear and I snapped out of my daydream.

“what?” I asked as she played with her spoon in her coffee milk,

“Billie Joe is a nice lad, I’m upset that the rest of this band you love so much, didn’t turn up but I’m glad you brought a nice boy home” I opened my eyes wide, fully knowing my mother’s voice was louder than everyone else’s.

“ mama silencieux, il est embarrassant et il peut entendre” she smiled sweetly at me, excited that I was using my French after having many arguments about the lack of practice I do now. My mom was a teacher at the local middle school and due to her being best friends with the French tutor, we had tried to have as many conversations as possible in French. ( mama silent, it is embarrassing and he can hear)

“Je peux voir vous deux ayez une chose” she twirled her hair and I looked to Billie Joe and my dad who had stopped talking and had begun to stare at us both, (I can see you two have a thing)

“not again girls, I can never understand what you are on about. I swear Billie Joe, watch what they say, especially Marci because they will say things about you and you won’t know it’s an insult” he nudged Billie Joe as he drank from his big pint glass, his face becoming a nice jolly red from the alcohol.

“papa moi parler mal, jamais” I smiled at my dad and looked at Billie Joe who smiled knowing that I insulted people in French. (papa me to speak badly, never)

“Vous et Billie pour s'embrasser et faire haut ce soir” My Mom winked at me and I felt my face flush in an instant, I didn’t dare look at Billie even though he didn’t know what we were saying. (Billie and you would be so cute together)

“Zut, Fous le camps mama” I insulted my mom and she looked dumbfounded until she worked out slowly what I had said. I heard my dad sigh as he offered Billie Joe another pint of larger, as my mother tried to combine a series of words together. (Darn, fuck you mom)

“vous êtes la fille de baguette bête pour ne pas vouloir cet âne parfait à cet endroit.” She looked at me cockily and I tried to hold in my laughter at the bad French portrayed by my mom but it was too bad to hold the laughter and I smacked the table hard.

“ you just-“ I laughed again, this time earning a strange look of my dad “ you just said ‘you are the girl of stupid baguette not to want this donkey improved in this place” I burst out laughing again and smacked my mom’s knee as she laughed out loudly.

“like I said Billie Joe, watch out for them” my father chinked his glass next to Billie Joe’s and I leant back in my seat as my mother began to gather the dishes. Billie looked at me as I watched him slurp down the third glass of larger and I bit my lip. He smiled back at me suggestively, a memory of our past kiss hitting my gut and sending butterflies surging through my body.

I would have to admit to Debbie that I had gone back on my word and made a serious advantage towards Billie Joe but at the time, it felt just right.

Billie Joe’s eyes darted my way again and I smiled helplessly at him, he really was perfect for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billie Joe’s POV

The mood was already set, I could feel it. There was no way that those looks from Marci were anything sweet or innocent. I could feel my heart beat quicker and after several beers with Jack, I was ready to go back into her room and spend the night I have longed for.

“I think you should go to bed Billie Joe, I hear that Marci has plans with you tomorrow. I think she is taking you down to Newport” he picked up our glasses and walked to the kitchen, “me and the wife went on our date after Woodstock down there, we had sex on the Jaffa” I grimaced at the this story but like the rest of the stories told by Jack tonight, he wasn’t leaving no information out.

“Jack, let the cats out will you” Catherine shouted from upstairs, “Ringo and George have gone out already but Paul and John are pissing me off tonight” again she shouted and Jack rolled his eyes at his wife’s sudden outburst from upstairs. That was another thing I had learnt about the Madison’s, they may look sweet, innocent, the perfect American family on the outside but in-doors they were battier than my mind could accept, but I loved it.

“I thought that crazy lady had gone to sleep ages ago” he shook his head in confusion as a brown cat jumped on the table, with his muddy paws walking all over the clean surface, “piss off George, your mom will not be happy in the morning” he stroked the cat as it purred around his arm.

I had found it hilarious that the four cats that occupied the house had been named after the Beatles but when I laughed a loud at dinner, Cath and Jack didn’t seem to find the humour.
“I’m going to bed Jack, it’s been fantastic meeting you today” I stood up and Jack held out his hand. I grasped it tightly and shook down hard but Jack pulled me into his chest, hugging me slight before whispering into my ear.

“Make my little girl happy, not everything has come as good as you are to her and even though she is stubborn on showing her feelings to you, she wants you as much as you want her"

“I know Jack” I rubbed my eyes, hoping he would catch on to my increasing tiredness.

“you see I know what she wants, fathers intuition you may call it but Cath just calls it our weekly phone call” he passed me a cigarette before lighting one of his own up,

“Thanks” I lit it up, hoping not to offend by not taking it and Jack smiled at me.

“When you had just played the Florida show, we got this phone call off Marci you know and I’m telling you the truth, she sounded like she had just got her degree all over again. She rang us up, telling us about how much this boy-“

“Jack when I say ‘let the cats out” there is a hidden agenda in there which means, ‘it really late, Billie has got a life and come to bed” Catherine shouted again and he took a drag of his cigarette deeply. “And are you smoking down there? I said Billie could smoke in the house, you better not be smoking Jack Madison or I’ll castrate you” and with that fine piece of Marci’s mom shouting technique I stubbed my cigarette out. Jack was however was in the process of chomping on some mints as he waved me goodnight and I made my way upstairs to Marci’s room.

I was so excited, the anticipation of kissing her again had been eating me alive every since we had that huge platter of snail salad. Snail salad, now that was something I wasn’t ever going to have again. I could feel the snails repeating on me as I snuck into Marci’s room, closing the door tightly behind us.

She had left a table lamp on near my side of the bed, much to my pleasure and I tiptoed over to it, removing my shoes, shirt and trousers. Obviously I didn’t want her waking up to the sight of me being completely naked and so I left my boxer shorts on. My hands were shivering as I slid one leg into the bed covers, feeling the already boiling body heat from Marci hit my legs.

Once my body was fully in the bed I pulled up the duvet which smelt so much like Marci, to my face. I laid down quickly in the bed; letting my head flop to the pillow underneath and as per usual I turned my head to face Marci as I felt a wave of tiredness wash over my head.

“Goodnight Marci” I touched her arm as I heard the quiet snores from her mouth and watched as a tiny smile played on her lips. I felt my eyes begin to drift lower and lower as my tiredness grew heavier before I felt them completely shut.

“Goodnight Billie Joe” she whispered, kissing me lightly on the cheek and sending a shock of tension down my body once again. I smiled but my eyelids failed to open and without a hesitation, my mind drifted off into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
two chapters for the price of one! I hope you like it. Anyhow, five green day shows down. GERMANY TOMORROW! haha