Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 20

“Not always,” Gerard replied, pulling her forward to wrap his arms around her in a comforting embrace. “And it doesn’t have to be tonight, if that’s not what you want. I just love spending time with you. If you wanted to stop at anytime, that’s fine with me. I’ll leave the decision up to you.”

Naomi felt her resolve fade away as her hands reached up to wrap around hisneck, pulling him down to her for a tender kiss. Grerard pulled back after amoment, feeling her trembling in his arms. “Are you okay?” he asked in concern, tilting his head to study her.

“I am now,” Naomi whispered.

* * * * *

Naomi gasped as she walked into Gerard's apartment, seeing candles lit on every surface, rose petals leading to the bedroom. “Gee,” she whispered. “How did you do this?”

“A friend of mine was kind enough to help me out,” he said, stepping up
behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist as he began kissing her neck.

“A friend who knows about us?”

“Somewhat,” Gerard replied, never stopping the soft kisses. “He knows you’re younger and he also knows to keep his mouth shut, but he doesn’t know your name, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Who is it?” Naomi asked, practically melting into his embrace.

“Frank Iero. I’ve known him for years,” he said softly. “How long do we have?”

Naomi turned around in his arms, a dazzling smile on her face. “All night,”
she whispered, brushing her lips to his in a gentle kiss. “My mom’s
expecting me to stay at Jo's.”

“What if she calls Jo?”

“She never has before…but Jowould cover for me and then expect a very
juicy story from me at a later time.”

“And what would you tell her?” Gerard asked with a grin.

“That I went home with an incredibly hot man and couldn’t resist his
advances to manipulate me,” she replied with a grin of her own.

Gerard's hands drifted over the soft material of her dress as he slowly
backed her toward the bedroom.

“What excuse did you tell your friend?” she asked, tilting her head to give
him better access to her neck.

“That I had a very special woman coming over and everything had to be
perfect…and to make himself scarce before I got home.”

“And he just readily agreed?” Naomi asked in a breathy voice as Gerard
managed to unhook her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

“Well, I had to pay him a lot of…”

Gerard trailed off as he got a good look at the woman in front of him. Clad only in a pair of lace panties, she was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. “You’re exquisite,” he said in a hoarse whisper as Naomi took her hair down, letting the curls spill just above her shoulders. He took a step forward, unbuttoning his shirt as he walked. “The most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen,” he said, letting his shirt fall to the floor.

------
I think there may be one chapter coming.. Today anyway.