Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 21

Naomi let her hands trail over the muscles of his chest, her face glowing from the compliments. “I was just
thinking the same thing,” she said with a soft smile.

“I meant what I said, Nae,” he whispered. “We don’t have to do this tonight.”

“I know,” Naomi replied, her hands never stopping their movements. “But what can I say?” she said with a smile and a shrug. “You’re my weakness.”

”I know the feeling,” he whispered, tilting her chin up to him, meeting her lips in a gentle kiss that
slowly escalated in passion. Naomi's hands began working on his belt, finally loosening it as Gerard sat on the bed, removing the rest of his clothes.

Naomi smiled as he pulled her onto his lap, his hands running along her back as she mussed his hair. Gerard raised an eyebrow. “Like the messy look, do you?”
he asked with a smile. Naomi nodded as his lips captured hers again. “I’ll remember that,” he whispered against her lips before turning and letting her fall to the bed. She eagerly began moving, wanting to feel all of him as he moved up her body. “We have all night, sugar,” Gerard said softly. “No need to rush.”

Slowly easing her panties down her legs, Gerard tossed them over his shoulder, earning a giggle from Naomi as he parted her thighs, settling himself between them. She bit her lip in anticipation, feeling a shock run through her body when his tongue dipped inside of her. Naomi's hands immediately went to his hair, holding him to her as he continued to lavish attention on her aching body.

Naomi felt her breathing escalate as Gerard's tongue swept over her clit,before latching on and adding more pressure. Unable to stand it anymore, she gave his hair a jerk, causing him to look at her in confusion.

“I need more,” she whispered desperately. “I need you inside me.”

Gerard eagerly made his way up her body, burying himself inside of her with one sharp thrust that sent Naomi into an instantaneous orgasm. He clenched
his teeth together, trying to hold off his own climax as her internal muscles squeezed and fluttered around him.

Naomi gasped for breath as Gerard began moving. “Nothing ever feels this right,” she whispered as his eyes squeezed shut.

“I know,” he murmured, pressing his lips to hers. The kiss escalated with his thrusting until Naomi's hips were raising off the bed to meet his.
“God, how can you feel this good?” he groaned as his lips broke away from hers. “You’re incredible.”

Naomi moaned as their hips rocked together. It felt like they’d been joined for an eternity. On the other hand, it felt like only mere seconds. She could feel the clenching in her stomach, signaling her impending release as he grinded his body against hers.

Gerard felt her nails begin to dig into his back and let a brief smile flash on his face, loving that she was able to lose control with him. Loving the fact that he
was the only one that she would let inside of her heavenly body. That no one else could touch her. She was his.

“Gee!” Naomi screamed, arching her back as stars burst in front of her eyes.

“Nae,” he gasped, burying his face in her neck and letting his teeth graze over the skin as he nearly exploded inside of her. Naomi shook violently as she slowly came down. “You okay, sugar?” he asked in a hoarse voice as he rolled onto his side, still intimately joined as he tenderly caressed her face.

“Better than ever,” Naomi replied in a whisper, fighting to keep her eyes open. Gerard pulled her closer, letting her bury her head in his chest as he closed his eyes in contentment.

“Get some rest, baby.”
-----

So sorry for the wait dudes! Thanks for all the comments, keep 'em
coming ;]

Aargh! I've accidently deleted chapter 16! Oh dear.. =[