Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 23

Gerard walked through the hallway on his way to the cafeteria a week later. He smiled when he saw Naomi walk into the library, busying himself for a few moments before following her.

“Mr. Way,” Ray Toro said with a smile. “What can I do for you?”

“I’m looking for some books on the Boxer Rebellion,” Gerard said off the top of his head.

“Back in the stacks,” Ray said. “Second row from the back. Would you likeme to show you?”

“No thanks, I’ll find them,” Gerard replied, already heading to the very back of the library.

He looked up and down each aisle, searching for Naomi as he approached the back. He smiled when he saw her disappear around a corner, never having seen him. Gerard hurried to the following row, waiting around the corner and grabbing her when she walked around.

Naomi gasped seconds before Gerard's lips crashed down on hers. She realized who it was the moment his lips touched hers, letting her arms wrap around his neck as his tongue stroked against hers.

Both were breathing heavily as they pulled apart. “Gee, what are you doing?” Naomi whispered, looking around.

“I thought that was obvious,” Gerard said with a grin, pulling her closer to enjoy the feel of her body against his.

“What about Toro?” she asked softly, closing her eyes as his lips trailed along her neck.

“He’s fine,” Gerard said, letting his tongue sweep along her pulse point, smiling as Naomi trembled in his arms. “But I shouldn’t stay very long.”

“Just some stolen kisses?” Naomi asked with a smile as Gerard pulled back to look at her.

“That’s about right,” Gerard said with his own smirk before his lips met hers in a passionate kiss.

Naomi pulled back after a moment. “Can I come over tonight?” she whispered hesitantly.

Gerard's eyes lit up at the request. “Of course you can, sweetheart,” he said softly. “Are you sure you can get away?”

“Mom’s going out of town on some art-buying excursion. She’ll be back on Sunday.”

“So I get the whole weekend with my girl?” Gerard asked with a smile.

“If that’s me, then you do,” she said quietly.

Gerard brushed a kiss across her forehead as Naomi's eyes closed at the tenderness of the moment. “You know that’s you,” he whispered, trailing his
hand along her cheek. “I better go before Ray comes to check on me. Come by whenever you can, okay?”

Naomi nodded as Gerard gently took her chin in his hand, tilting her head up to brush his lips across hers. She watched as he turned around and walked
through the stacks.
--------

A/N - This story.. Is doing great! But I feel my new story Desire is getting left out =[ I would really appriciate it, if some of you would go and comment. Yes. Im shamlessly whoring my story. But it's my baby.. G/P has grown up to be my moody teen. Not doing what I want it to.
But.. Desire is my baby =]
Plus. It's a Frank Iero story for all you fans =D