Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 26

Naomi gasped for air as Gerard rolled away from her. Both lay still for several moments before she propped herself up on her elbows, looking around.

“We missed the bed again,” she said with a smile as Gerard looked over at his bed with a chuckle.

“Lucky for the bed.”

Naomi giggled as she curled up next to him, relaxing when Gerard's arm wrapped around her shoulders, stroking her skin.

Gerard brushed his lips along the top of her head. “Christmas is coming up,” he said softly.

“I’m aware of that,” Naomi said with a smile, propping her head up to look at him. “Considering I’m out of school and everything.”

Gerard tickled her, enjoying the giggle that came from her as she squirmed in his arms. He gently pushed the hair away from her face, looking into her brown eyes as he smiled. “Will I get to see you?” he asked softly.

“I hope so,” Naomi replied, her gaze traveling from his eyes to his chest as her hands traced erratic patterns on his skin. “My dad’s supposed to take me out to dinner on Christmas Eve…I can probably come by after.”

Gerard tilted his head as he looked at her. “Have you seen your dad since he moved out?”

Naomi shook her head slowly. “A phone call once a week…that’s it.”

Gerard's brow furrowed as he looked at her. “You okay, sugar?”

“Fine!” Naomi said with a bright smile as she stood up. Gerard admired her naked form for a moment before realizing what she was doing. Jumping up from the floor, his arms went around her waist, pulling her against his body.

“It’s okay if you’re not ‘fine’, baby,” he whispered, gently kissing the side of her head as he held onto her.

Naomi sighed, leaning into his embrace. “I just miss him sometimes,” she murmured, biting her lip.

“I know,” he said softly, tightening his hold on her. “I’m sure he misses you, too.”

---------
AN- Anyone can tell me where the first bit of this chapter is from.. I'll.. Give you another few updates =D