Status: Completed.

The Wonder of You

Experimenting

Paula sat in the car waiting for Emmett to climb into the car and drive her home; her back was killing her from the swings that Johnny two face had taken.

Paula was furious at the fact that Johnny had dragged her out of her car like a common criminal; there were rules for rumbles you couldn’t just feel like fighting!

Paula was taken out of her thoughts when Emmett slammed the driver door shut. She looked over and smiled, holding his right hand.

“I’m sorry.”

“What for Marie?”

“I told you everything was gonna go smooth tonight, and I get into a rumble.”

“You warned me there was a possibility.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t think it was gonna happen.”

“It’s alright, I mean you’re alright and that’s the only thing that worries me. But if I ever see that Johnny two face in an alley, I swear I’ll.”

“Emmett are you gonna deny me the pleasure of beating him up terribly?”

“I want to though!”

“Nope, that is my dumbie to beat up.”

“Fine you can keep him as your own personal punching bag!”

“That’s all I ask Teddy, all I ask.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes! I’m starved.”

“Want me to cook for you?”

“Nah, my mom made ravioli tonight. I’m gonna munch on that.”

They spent the rest of the drive goofing off and giggling, yes Emmett does indeed giggle. When they pulled into Paula’s parking lot her entire family ran outside. Her father swept her up in his arms, and spun her around in a circle.

He put her down and kissed her on the temple as he said, e heard you gave it to that Johnny even when he tried to push you off the road! And then that you went ape on him when he dragged you out of your car!”

“Yeah, Johnny’s a cheat. He just dragged me out like a rag doll, you don’t do that it’s not tasteful.”

“Course not, Scorpions don’t pay attention to the rules, they’re trash. Right Emmett?”

“Yes sir, trash.”

“well don’t stand there by the car all night get inside with us.”

Paula smiled and let Emmett wrap his arm around her waist. His cold touch was just what her aching back needed.

They went into the kitchen and Paula’s mother put a heaping plate of Ravioli in front of her, Paula said a prayer and began eating.

Emmett loved watching her eat, her eyes always lit up at the side of food and she had a very big appetite.

She ate as much as Jacob or Seth but when she pigged out it was cute. When she finished they excused themselves and went up to her room.

Paula changed into her pajamas and climbed into her queen sized bed. Emmett changed into the pajamas that Paula’s father had let her borrow and climbed into bed beside her.

Emmett snaked his arm around her waist and Paula cuddled into him. She looked up at him through her sleepy eyes and said, “I could get used to this.”

“Falling asleep in my arms?”

“Mhmm. Night Teddy.”

The next morning they got up at eight. Paula ran into the shower and got dressed, there would be practice at noon.

She drove Emmett to his house and said goodbye, till the night when he would come in through her window again.

Paula drove up to her house and saw the Greasers standing there in the lawn, she jumped out of her car and said, “Let’s get the show on the road.”

Two hours later, practice was over and the Greasers were sprawled on the floor trying to regain their breathing.

Practice had been sheer and utter torture, but they all knew they had to go through this because the Scorpions were finally getting their act together.

After being fed the Greasers jumped in their car and headed down to the pool bar and played some pool. They sat on benched drinking whiskey, tequila, and brandy as they smoked some pot.

This was the good life, just hanging out with friends, goofing around and not having to worry about a fight breaking out.

“So uh Pauly you going steady with Emmett.”

“Yeah, I’m going steady.”

“I never thought I’d see the day you’d go steady.”

“Why not?”

“Because you are a complex lady and need a lot of good qualities in a man, you got fucking lucky he moved here or else you woulda procreated with Brad.”

“Gross!”

“That’d be sick. Your kids would be cute but they’d be dumb fucks like Brad.”

“That’s why I ain’t having babies with him.”

“So how far you and Emmett gone?”

“We haven’t made out yet, it’s on our to do list.”

“You’re taking it slow? What happened to trying to get laid!”

“I don’t need to get laid with Emmett; just being with him is enough.”

“Softy.”

“Shut it.”

“You know what’s gonna be funny?”

“What?”

“School tomorrow.”

The next morning Paula actually took a long time to make herself look good. She grabbed a black knee length skirt and put on her leopard print flats, she grabbed a white button up shirt and coral cardigan.

She ran down the stairs and bid her parents goodbye, and found Emmett there waiting for her, her ring hanging around his neck. Emmett was stunned when he saw Paula walked towards him.

“You look stunning.”

“Thanks, you look really handsome too.”

“Thanks Alice told me you were gonna dress up so I just had to get fancy for you.”

“God, I love you.”

The school was buzzing with the news of Paula going steady with Emmett. Brad was furious Emmett and her had only been dating for a month and they were already going steady. He had given her three years of his life and what did he get nothing!

All eyes were on Paula’s car when it pulled up into the school parking lot. Emmett walked out, and around his neck was her class ring. The girls cursed silently when they saw that it was official.

Paula emerged from the car looking more beautiful than she ever had. The guys were consumed with jealousy and so were the girls.

Emmett smiled and placed Paula on the hood of her car, he stood in between her legs, letting her caress his hair.

The halls were filled with whispering about Paula and Emmett, and people were beginning to make bets on how long it would be before they got married, because everyone knows once you go steady you get married.

Annoyed by the incessant chatter Emmett and Paula decided to drive off campus for their lunch.

Paula climbed into the back seat and Emmett followed her. She discarded her cardigan and breathed heavily as she saw Emmett inch towards her.

Emmett placed himself on top of Paula and kissed her lips with a passionate that neither one of them had ever felt before.

His hands caressed her curves and her hands rubbed his neck. His lips left hers and made their way to her neck.

He gently sucked on her neck, trying to control his excitement; he pulled away from Paula when he felt himself wanting to go further.

Paula wasn’t going to let Emmett get away with stopping right now. She had watched her favorite show, True Blood, and had gotten a crazy little idea. Paula took off her blouse, and straddled Emmett’s lap.

“What are you doing baby?”

“I want you, I want you to drink.”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“What if I can’t stop? What if I drain you?”

“You won’t.”

“But the venom!”

“You’re gonna suck it out.”

“I won’t do this, I’m not going too.”

“Emmett, please.”

“I’m afraid.”

She caressed his cheek softly as she said, “I believe in you.”

“I don’t believe in me.”

“Lucky for you, I believe enough for the two of us.”

Paula tilted her neck back and closed her eyes. Emmett leaned his head forward softly kissing her neck; he licked the spot and then sunk his fangs in.

A wave of pleasure surged through Paula’s body, Emmett sucking her neck was making her moan in pleasure; it hurts so good.

Emmett was overcome by the taste of her blood, it was better than he had ever imagined it would taste. After a few sucks, he pulled away first licking her wound to make a band aid like seal.

Emmett looked down ashamed to let Paula see his blood covered face. Paula breathed heavily, trying to calm down her heart rate.

She stared at Emmett as his gaze was focused on the floor, she realized he must be feeling ashamed for what he did. But how he could be ashamed!

They had both just experienced something that they had been longing for.

“Emmett”

No answer.

“Emmett!”

No answer.

She put her hand under his chin and lifted his face so that their eyes gazed into one another. He was ashamed because he thought that he had put her through pain in order to satisfy his animalistic desires, so he was taken aback when Paula licked the little bit of blood that was on his lips. They were lost in each others eyes and were about to kiss again when the door swung open.

“PAULA! You’re okay!”

Emmett and Paula turned and saw the four Cullen kids standing outside of her car. She blushed furiously, her skirt was hiked up, she was straddling their brother, and only had her bra on. Emmett gave her, his jacket and helped her get off of him.

When they got outside he said, “What gives!”

“We thought you were gonna kill her! I had a vision that you were drinking her blood. Did you drink it?”

“Yeah I did!”

“Why would you do that!”

“She told me too!”

“SHE what? You what!”

Paula rubbed on the bite mark and said, “I told him too.”

“Why would you do that!”

“I saw it on True Blood that guy does it all the time!”

“That is a TV show!”

“Well it worked out didn’t it?”

“You are crazy! You just put your life on the line!”

“Chill Edward!”

“I will not chill! You do not know what blood to us! Especially the blood of your singer!”

Emmett was growing angry, had they not just seen that he had stopped himself from draining her of all of her blood by himself! That he didn’t even make her black out like when Edward was sucking Bella’s blood!

“Edward calm down! I didn’t suck a lot of blood out! I controlled myself!”

“you what?”

“I stopped before it got dangerous, just because I go around laughing at everything doesn’t mean I don’t know when shit gets serious. You should all trust me a little more. I mean honestly do you really think I would kill the only person I’ve ever loved! Fuck!”

Emmett was furious he wanted to hit something, tear something apart he hated when his family doubted his mental strength and intelligence.

He was about to tear a tree down when he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. All of a sudden the anger disappeared and was replaced with a warm fuzzy feeling. He held her in his arms and said, “You are a strange little lady.”