‹ Prequel: In Fate's Hands
Status: Completed :D/D:

What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter 35

-One Month Later-

When Ethan said that he’s going to be sticking around for a while, I honestly didn’t believe him. I thought he’d be gone by now, back to his old whorish ways. I was obviously wrong, since they’re still going strong. Their four month anniversary is in two days, and they want to do something with Ian and I. One of them said something about dinner or a movie of some sort. I’m okay with it, but I have to ask Ian. I don’t think he’ll want to go just because of the fact that it’s their anniversary and he wouldn’t want us intruding on that. Maybe the fact that they invited us will make a difference.

“Riley and Ethan invited us to come along with them to their dinner on Monday. Do you want to go?” I asked him as I braided a strand of his hair, his head resting in my lap as I sat pretzel style and Ian was sprawled out on the remainder of his bed.

“I don’t know, I guess it would be fun, and it’s not too iconic of an anniversary. I think we should go.” Ian said, looking up at me, smiling.

I returned the smile. “Okay, I’ll text him later with the plans.” I dropped the third braid into his hair, satisfied that they stay without hair ties.

Ian exhaled, folding his hands over his chest. “This is such a lazy Saturday afternoon.”

I nodded. “There’s nothing to do.”

“Are you saying you’re bored?” Ian said, smirking, sitting up. He shook his head so the braids could come out of his hair.

“It’s a possibility.” I said simply. “Why, what’s your solution?”

“Oh, there are countless solutions, but there are a few that stick out more than others.” Ian said, leaning in to press his lips to mine.

“What are these few solutions?” I asked, smirking, looking into his eyes.

Ian crawled onto my lap. “You’re going to have to pick a number 1 to 3.” He said quietly, biting at the skin by my ear.

“Mmm, I think I’ll pick 2.” I said.

Ian leaned up, smirking, then sliding off my lap, going to my pants and undoing them. He grabbed me tightly, my breath getting caught in my throat, a wave of lust rushing through me, getting me excited to see what he’s going to do next.

He brought his mouth down to my member, his tongue sliding over my tip before I was inside his mouth. I gripped his sheets as he started bobbing his head up and down. My hips involuntarily bucked towards him.

“My god, Ian…” I breathed, my eyes closed my hands clenching tighter to the sheets. I’m going to lose it at any moment now. And at that moment, I unloaded inside his mouth. He pulled his mouth away, and instead of him spitting, like I was expecting, he swallowed it, smirking at me.

“You’re so fucking sexy.” I said, calming myself down as he zipped my pants back up.

“Anything to please you, baby.” He said, kissing me softly. “You taste good.”

My cheeks flushed a light red and I smiled.

“Ian!” I heard his mom call from down the hall.

“Yeah, mom?” He called back.

“Riley’s at the door.”

“Thanks, Mom.” He said, getting off the bed, pulled me up with him.

“Hold on a sec, I wanna ask you something.” I said, grabbing his hand.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Does your mom know exactly how far we take things?” I asked, just realizing that if I would’ve chosen either one or three, we would’ve blown his cover.

He looked down. “Not exactly. I mean, she knows we do some things, but she doesn’t know about us having sex.”

I nodded. “Okay. Now lets get out there and see what the hell Riley wants.”

Ian smiled and kissed me before we left his room and went to the front door. I turned the door knob and Riley looked at us, smiling. “Nice hair, Ian.”

Ian mocked his smile. “What are you doing here? Where’s your arm candy?”

Riley laughed and rolled his eyes, his cheeks getting red. “He’s back at his house. I told him that I wanted to spend the rest of the day with you guys. I haven’t been spending enough time with you, and I feel bad. Obviously you’ve found ways to replace me, though…” He smirked as we both pushed him and pulled him inside.

“Oh shut up, that is so not true.” I said as we all went to Ian’s room.

“So why’s Ethan not with you? Did you two fight or something?” Ian asked as we all took seats on Ian’s bed.

“No…well, kinda.” Riley said, looking down, picking at his fingers.

“What happened?” I asked, scared to know what Ethan did now, or even Riley.

“One of his old friends invited him to a party tonight, and that automatically says that there’s going to be alcohol and all that shit. I don’t wanna get involved in that. He got mad at me, well, not mad, but I could tell that he wasn’t happy that I’m not going with him. He understands where I’m coming from, he just wishes that I’d give it a try.” Riley explained.

Again. I thought.

“Well at least you’ve got your senses.” Ian said simply.

“Yeah, but I want to check up on him to make sure he’s not doing anything he’s not supposed to be doing.” Riley said.

“Then you might as well go with him to keep him in line. With you not there with him, he might think that he can do anything and you wouldn’t ever know about it.” I advised.

He sighed. “I guess you’re right. I just don’t want to have to deal with Ethan totally wasted.”

“Then get totally wasted, too. It’s a Saturday night, you can do that.” Ian said, pushing his shoulder.

“Since when were you an enabler of drinking?” I asked him.

“Well, I’m not, I’m just saying, if Ethan’s getting totally wasted, why not join him?” Ian said, smirking.

Riley smiled and hugged Ian. “I like the way you think. I’m gonna go and call Ethan and tell him to come and get me. Thanks so much, guys.”

“Bye!” Ian and I shouted.

The front door closed and we fell back onto his bed, sighing. We looked at each other and our lips came together softly.

“You wanna go to the party?” I asked mischievously.
Ian looked at me with a disapproving face.

“Or we can chill here, doesn’t matter to me.” I backed myself up cautiously, looking down at my hands.

Ian pulled me into him, pulling us closer. “I’m sorry, baby, I just don’t think drinking is any way to have fun.”

“We don’t have to drink, we can watch and be amused by the other drunk people.” I said.

Ian laughed, then sighed. “Fine, we’ll go to the party. Do you want to call Ethan?”

“Sure.” I said, kissing him tenderly. “I love you.”

Ian kissed me again, his fingertips under my chin. “I love you, too.”

I sat up and called Ethan, telling him that we’d be coming to the party, too. He was thrilled and told us he’d be here at 7, so we have time to get, quote unquote, “sexied up”. I question that boy’s sanity from time to time.
♠ ♠ ♠
:DD
NEW MATERIAL!
YAY!
<333333333333333333333333333333333