‹ Prequel: In Fate's Hands
Status: Completed :D/D:

What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter 36

I opened up a drawer in Nick’s dresser, looking through his jeans. He’s a little skinnier than me, so his jeans should fit just like I wanted them to. I pulled out a black pair and pulled them on, only then realizing that they had multiple holes in them, including one under my butt. I smirked, thinking that they made me look sexy. His jeans fit me better than I thought they would; I thought I’d have a muffin top for sure.

“Ow!” Nick said, coming into the room, his eyes all over me.

“You like?” I asked, strutting around the room.

“I love.” He said, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him, our lips connecting.

I put my hands on both sides of his neck and deepened the kiss. Nick’s hands went to the waistline of my/his pants, and I pulled away from his lips, smirking. “We have to finish getting ready.”

“Ethan can wait.” Nick said, kissing at my neck.

I giggled and pushed him away. “Nick.” I said with a disapproving tone.

He sighed, giving me puppy eyes, kissing me softly. “Fine.”

I smiled at him and went back to his dresser, pulling another drawer open, revealing his shirts. I dug through them all to survey his wardrobe. “What color do you think would look the best on me?”

“Blue. Anything blue, preferably a bright blue, like…” Nick pushed me a little so he could get in his drawer. He pulled out a bright blue v-neck with green and pink designs on it. I leaned up and he held the shirt up to me, smiling. “Definitely this one. It might be a bit tight, it’s tight on me, but that’s okay. You’re gonna look hot.”

My cheeks got warm as I slipped the shirt on. He wasn’t kidding when he said it’s tight. It didn’t hide anything. I looked myself over in the mirror on the back of his door. “I’m not gonna lie, I look sexy.”

“And you’re sexiness is all mine.” Nick said, pulling on his jeans, which made him look just as hot as I felt.

I smiled and shook my head, going into his closet to look for accessories. He has so many scarves and stuff it made me jealous.

“Can I just steal a few of these?” I asked mischievously, taking a few off the hooks they were hanging from.

“A few of what?” He asked, coming into the closet.

I held up my hands, giving him puppy eyes.

“But those are my favorites.” Nick whined.

“And I’m your favorite, am I not?” I asked, smirking.

He looked like he was fighting with himself. “But…” He sighed. “You can just borrow them whenever you want to. It’s not like we’re never gonna see each other again.”

“That would suck.” I said, throwing the scarves back on the hooks. “Fine, you can keep your scarves. Except for this one.” I pulled out a pink, green, and black checkered circle scarf, throwing it over my head, adjusting it.

“Iannn…” He whined, not able to hold back his smile, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Don’t worry baby, you’ll get it back by the end of the night.” I said, smirking, pressing my lips to his.

I felt Nick’s phone vibrate in his pocket and on my leg, making us jump a little. He pulled away from my lips and reached to grab his phone. He flipped it open and studied the screen.
“Ethan’s going to be here in a few minutes.” Riley said, coming into the room.

“We know, he just texted me.” Nick said, stuffing his phone in his pocket, kissing me once more before we came out of the closet. I had to prevent myself from staring at Riley. He’s hot! Why doesn’t he dress like this at school? He usually doesn’t wear very tight clothes, and he’s often adorned in sweatshirts, but not tonight. Tonight everything he wore was tight against his body, and he did something to his hair that made him look amazing.

“Riley, if I wasn’t madly in love and your best friend, I’d fuck you.” I said, smirking.

His cheeks tinted red and he smiled, looking at the ground.

“Ethan isn’t going to be able to keep his eyes off of you.” Nick said.

“Or his hands.” I said.

“Shut up!” Riley said, giggling, wrapping his arms around his torso.

“Riley, hun, it’s okay. We’ll stop.” I walked up to him and unwrapped his arms before hugging him myself.

I heard someone knocking at the front door.

“Oh shit, that’s Ethan.” Nick said, running to grab his shoes while I slipped mine on. Riley went out of the room and to the front door to let Ethan in.

“You ready?” Nick asked.

“Yeah.” I said, grabbing a sweatshirt.

“Oh, you probably shouldn’t bring that. You won’t need it.” Nick said.

I nodded, throwing it back on the bed and going out to the living room with Nick, my hand in his.

“You guys really listened when I told you to flaunt it.” Ethan said, smirking, checking us out.

We both shrugged. “Ready to go?” I asked.

“Lets go.” Ethan said, leading us all out the door, his arm around Riley.

We all got in the car and Ethan drove off.

“Who’s all gonna be at the party?” Riley asked.

“A shit ton of people, basically anyone who heard about it. Jason invited me and told me to tell everyone that I wanted to come.” Ethan explained.

We nodded.

“Is Chase gonna be there?” Riley asked again.

“I hope not. He gets horny as fuck when he drinks.”

“What about Keegan and Kaedyn?” I asked.

“They’re somewhere else tonight, some other party.”

“Good.” Riley said. “And stay away from Chase. I know how you can get when you drink, too.”

“I know, I know.” Ethan said, turning into the driveway to the house that the party was being held in, the house we learned belonged to Jason. There were cars down one side of the street.

“Fuck, they are here.” Ethan said, looking at a red car across the street.

We all looked and recognized it as the twin’s car.

“Great.” Riley said, slamming his door shut and going by Ethan, cuddling into him.

“All well. There’s gonna be so many people here that I doubt we’ll see them at all tonight.” Ethan reassured him, kissing his temple.

We walked into the house, and I could feel the bass of the music through my feet.

“Hey, thanks for coming, Ethan.” Jason said, bro-hugging Ethan. I almost laughed at how awkward Ethan looked in a bro-hug.

“No problem. Do you really think I’d miss out on this?”

Jason laughed . “I guess not, no. Well all the drinks are over there, go knock yourselves out.”

We all smiled at him, and I felt out of place just standing there. I looked around the room and the group of people that were already there had drinks in their hands, some of them with joints.

“You wanna go find something to drink?” Nick asked, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

I smiled at him. “Sure.”

We walked over by Ethan and Riley. Ethan was mixing his own drink while Riley grabbed a Smirnoff Ice.

“Are you sure you don’t want a drink, Ian? Smirnoff’s barely have any alcohol in them, they’re basically juice and water.” Nick asked as he asked Ethan to make him a UV and Mountain Dew.

“I don’t know…” I said quietly, looking at the floor.

“Ian, you can have a few drinks and not get drunk. It’s not against the rules to stay semi-sober at a party.” Ethan said.

I looked at Ethan, Nick, and Riley, and sighed. “Alright, make me whatever Nick’s having.”

Nick squeezed my hand, and I looked at him.

“If you really don’t want to drink, then you don’t have to.” He said.

I shook my head. “I want to, I need to let loose every once in a while.” I smiled at him and kissed him.

We got our drinks and wandered around the party, people just starting to catch the feeling of the alcohol. The party isn’t in full swing yet, but once it is, it’s going to be crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerrrr.
OR IS IT?!
Dun dun dun
<33333333