Unitl I Break

Chapter 17: things

“Thanks ville…” Gerard mumbled as she helped him from the bus and into the parking lot.
“You don’t need to thank me...I haven’t done anything that anybody else wouldn’t have”
“Yeah but your busy an…”

“HEY SEVILLE!” yelled a jogging Hannah, “where ya been I ve been looking all over for you , John is like losing it trying o find you he said to tell you that Ryan is still gone and that he needs you to run sound for the main stage shows.” All of which she related with composure though a sense of urgency lingered.

“Umm …okay…” Seville said trying to process what that meant, Gerard’s arm still slung over her shoulders semi –dependent upon her for support. She turned to Gerard, you gonna be okay? I mean to get over to your van until you play?”

“Yeah yeah I’ll be fine,” he said pulling his arm to his side, but just before he turned to head off towards the van he placed a hand on Seville’s shoulder, “hey thanks for everything sugar I owe ya,” and planted a light kiss on her forehead then began sauntering off.

The look on Hannah’s face was priceless; it was the ‘oh man what just happened somebody likes you’ sorta face.

Seville just stood with a confused smirk.

“What was that?” Hannah enquired

“Huh?”
“You and Gerard are you a… a…a thing or what? I mean thanks for ‘everything’? What exactly was everything Seville?” Hannah raised her eyebrows up and down devilishly.
“I have no idea what just happened?”

“Umm hello Seville you totally just got kissed by one of the hottest single men of all the bands here, that’s what happened….” Hannah spouted off like a seventh grade plastic.

“no I just got kissed by a guy who finished puking five minutes ago…” Seville said loosening her smirk into a low giggle. “Seville?” “hmm?” “You know you like it…”Hannah said nudging Seville in the side with her elbow; Seville tried to deny it but to no avail, “I I I think he’s okay….”

“Oh whatever you know you cant wait to tap that! Admit it you know you want to!”

“Fine he’s fucking hott okay! Damn Hannah you’re fucking convincing…”

“I’m an A&R for a reason Seville, and it’s not because I’m a push over.”

“Come on lets go…” she said the two turned towards the main stage, “did John say what to do about my other daily “tasks”?” Hannah shook her head no. Jus then Hannah’s phone rang forcing her to take off in another direction, leaving Seville to jog her way up to stage alone.