Unitl I Break

Chapter 36: Burn the Witch

After a few relaxing moments, Seville began, “that was …”

“wow.” Gerard finished resolutely causing Seville to laugh.

She moved up to kiss him sweetly and he stroked caressed her hand resting on his stomach, taking it in his own, intertwining them flirtatiously.

Seville sat up ot observe the mess they had made… she laughed softly to herself as she hopped off the counter and sauntered over to the doorway of her bedroom.

“where ya goin?” Gerard asked sitting up and stretching in a huge overdone fashion.

“Nowhere….” She said playfully leaning against he doorway rubbing her leg seductively with her foot, “just wondered if you were in good in bed a you were on a kitchen counter….” She lifted her eyes to meet his.

“If that a challenge?” he asked playfully

“Only if you think it’s difficult!” she said laughing as Gerard lept off the counter and cashed after her into the bedroom both leaping onto the once neatly arranged sheets.

Several hours later…..
“Hellooo?” a booming voice questioned…

Seville sat straight up, “FUCK!” she cursed herself , grabbing a sheet and drapping it around herself she made her way out to the kitchen.

Dustin wlaked in assuming Seville would be back by now… he was in for a surprise. Stepping in he saw destruction “Hello?” he asked closing the door behind him he wlked in to further examine the present state of chaos that now existed in seville’s typically spotless apartment. “hmmm…” he mused as passed by a bra.

“What the hell?” he said aloud when he saw the pile of clothes in the kitchen and coffee strewn across the floor. Then it hit him, “OH MY GOD>” he said in mock disgust.

At this moment Seville appeaered….”umm hey Dusty….” Afraid to see Dustin’s reaction
He looked at her… then at her hair.. then he laughed nervously, “ I can never eat in here again can I?”

“Oh shut up.”she said walking over to him and slugging him lightly in the arm.

Sitting down in the living room dustin took it all in, “ umm if hes still here I can go.”

“no, stay hes asleep anyways.” A soft roar could be heard coming from the bedroom, “ a sleeping giant.” She said mockingly.

“So umm, can I ask?”

“ask what D?”

“who is it? Was it that guy from the label you like? Oh oh how about that guy from the production company, Ala right? If it was him I swear to gd Seville I m gonna fuck him up.” Dustin said standing up aggressively

Seville grabbed him by the arm, “ sit down D.” he sat, “are you seriously asking me who is in there?”

“Well I …yeah I wanna know who I have to kill.”

“there will be no killing…. I don’t want to ruin the nice carpet.”

“well your hard wood floor is taking a beating under all that coffee.”

“I'm over it…” she said playfully waving her hand in a poo poo fashion.

“So who’s in there?”

“honestly Dusty? You’re honestly asking me that? You havnet figured it out?” but he was only half listening.

“Well fine don’t tell me. So where did you send Gerard?”

A this point she couldn’t help but laugh.

“What? Whats so funny?”

she sat up and bit her lip playfully, “well…..”

“Oh wait!.. Oh shit…. You and … you didn’t!”

“We did…”

“Well how’s that for make up sex…” he said ironically

“pretty good actually...” Seville said lightly, knowing that wasn’t what dustin meant by the proposed question. "have you seen the size of his hands? hes got a huge..."

“Too much … way too much .”

“so how is your recording going?”

“meh...okay but I don’t know….Candace wanted me to ask you by the way, if you would do our mixdown.”

“seriously Dustin?” Seville asked excitedly and annoyed

“well yeah”

“Dude of course ! you seriously want ME to do it?! You so know you never had to ask?”

“Well we figured you know what we like so yeah”

“sweet!”

but the were interrupted when

“Seville, sugar, whatcha …” Gerard said drowsily meandering into living room…
naked, “AHHH!” he shouted, “shit!” as he ran into the kitchen to find his clothes.

Unfortunately Dustin turned around just in time to get a full frontal of Gerard.

“MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!” he cried out as Seville rolled about the ground in a fit of laughter.

Now with boxers on and a cigarette in mouth Gerard stumbled out and threw himself down on Dustin’s lap, “you know you like it sweetie, don’t worry about her she likes it too.” Gerard said winking at Seville then kissing Dustin who made a squinchy face and flipped out throwing Gerard onto the floor beside Seville.

“EWWWWW!” then he got angry, “Fuck you Gerard, fuck you both, what the hell ! you too are prefect fro one another. Both as fucked as the other. I should kick both your asses right now.”

“Chill out Godzilla,” Seville said disregarding his anger, “you’re fine.”

“whatever I hate you both, “ Dustin said sitting back down on the couch. Gerard leapt up and sat back down upon Dustin’s lap, “ No you don’t D!!” and kissed him…again.