Unitl I Break

Chapter 47: u rope

Fans Fans Fans and more fans: they were surrounded. As soon as they reached England Seville became bombarded with interview requests and photo ops for the boys… all of which she made them take…leaving little time for much else… it was a good thing they had coffee otherwise they would have been screwed. She did manage to keep them happy though…. Letting Bob and Mike explore, going shopping with the girls, taking Gerard on a tour of London bridge and the torture chambers, and letting Frank eat at some fancy veggie place…everyone stayed happy.
It was hysterical to watch people recognize them more and more… but in London it reached a new level.
“We just wanna thank you all for all of your support we really appreciate and we want to let you know that well be back as soon as we can!” Gerard cried out in the packed house as he came of stage.
“you’re beautiful.” He said sweetly walking off stage to greet a waiting Seville with a fiery kiss that took her breath away.
“wow…”
“walking off that stage only to be greeted by you, that’s the best kind of high.”
Okay so now Seville got a bit carried away as she launched herself on him. But she quickly remembered, ”oh shit wait! Guys wait! Before you strip down, its okay Frank just pull your pants back up, I have a surprise for you,” she said winking at Mikey who became very very confused. “Claire and Gina, lead the way if you please….” The two looked at each other, obviously very excited about whatever the surprise was, taking off a dark hall that lead to a loading dock in the back where the boys were greeted with shining Gold records.
Everyone was there, their parents had all been flown over, Craig Aaronson, Geoff, Dustin, Mike and Candace had all managed a drive from their venue in Ireland, and as a surprise for Mikey, Seville had flown Willow over.
Only imagining the amount of celebration to be had, there was no time… with three hours everyone was back on a plane headed, not for home, but rather to a bus that waited for them in New York where they had first, a date on MTV and then a show, a hometown show, then a small tour, then onto Warped Tour where, assuming the guys agreed, which they would, they loved Warped Tour and the way Kevin Lyman did business, they would be headlining.
Once the plane was in the air Gerard snuck over to Seville who had been seated next to Jack, Jack who was way to engrossed in his old school game boy game to even noticed Gerard.
“Viiiilllle”
“Hey babe,” she said surprised leaning over to kiss him.
“Ho could you keep all of this a secret?”
She merely let that evil grin spread from ear to ear as she held a single finger to her lips.
“Well I’ve got another surprise for you….”she said whispering into his ear.
A raised eyebrow was his response to her taunts, as she seductively licked her lips.
“But its in the bathroom…”
On cue Gerard stood, to let her up and chased after her into the small compartment.
She was in there waiting for him; their lips crashed violently together as they locked the door behind them… with little to no room o move their movements were made with extreme precision. Gerard’s hands gracefully removed her shirt as his lips gently caressed the crook of her neck. Seville preoccupied her hands with Gerard’s pants. Though he removed her shirt gently she couldn’t help but wince at the took, two months later and she still bore the bruises from the beginning of their trip,
“Sugar what’s wrong?” Gerard asked feeling Seville shudder beneath him. But he looked down to see the marks himself before she responded, “it’s nothing gee,”
“damn Seville you should get that look-“ but she interrupted his thoughts pressing her lips vigorously against his pulling closer to him as her hand weaved its way through his tangled mop of hair.
Bodies in ecstasy, Seville moaned lustfully as Gerard made a trail of kisses gently down her neck. Grabbing hold of handlebar on the wall Seville raised herself up and wrapped herself around Gerard as he moved passionately inside her. A gasp her escaped her mouth as he quickened his pace.
Gerard’s skin crawled with excitement, the very took of her body against his sent chills down his spine. He sped up even more as she closed tighter around him, an indication she was near climax… then finally, simultaneously, the two of them peaked, Gerard relaxing and emptying himself into a greatly pleased and now exhausted Seville. Gently pulling out of Seville, Gerard leaning softly against Seville, who was now more disheveled than you could imagine.
“I think I love you Gee…” she said kissing him once more biting his lip playfully.
“Sugar, I know I love you,” he said brushing her insane hair out of her eyes, and tucking it behind her ear, “hey Seville?”
“hmmm?” she asked as she pulled her shirt back on.
“I think we just joined the mile high club.”
Seville laughed lightly, still trying to hide any sign of irritation at her injured side, at least her face \had healed well with virtually no scarring.
Gerard noticed and frowned as they kissed one last time before heading back out into the plane.