Unitl I Break

Chapter 53: *** it.

“is this?” Gerard said wide eyed as if he were a dear caught in the headlights.
“what you think it is?” Seville said in an answering tone, her head sunk down unsure of what Gerard was thinking, “well that’s what the doctors told me….” She said lifting her head to meet his face.

Gerard’s pov:

I think I shit myself.
No really I'm not kidding. I would have looked but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her face.
“is this?”
“what you think, it is? Well, that’s what the doctors told me.”
Fuck me.
Fuck her.
Fuck us.
Fuck.
“is it?

Seville’s pov:
“are they….” I corrected him still very confused by the look on his face.
Fuck.

Gerards pov:

“are they”
They? Seriously they. Oh my god.
I looked back at her, to the photo, to her, to the photo, to her. She’s shaking her head yes.

Seville’s pov:
I shook my head yes and I started to cry, not visibly but I was definitely sobbing on the inside.
“what are you thinking?’
he started rubbing his face he looked as he wanted to jump off a bridge.
If only he knew how I was feeling, or what I was going to tell him next… and to think, I thought this was the good news.
Fuck me.

Gerards pov:
What am I thinking?
“What are you thinking?”
Jesus Seville quit reading my mind. Shit. What am I thinking?
I am happy. Yes. No. yes. Yes, I know that much.
Wait! What am I freaking out about. Oh god , what is she thinking, I such a dick. Fuck.

Seville’s pov:
Fuck it.
Fuck him.
Fuck. I don’t care what he thinks.

Omnipotent:
And in that second Gerard and Seville locked eyes and suddenly Gerard realized what had happened, what was happening, and what he ought to be doing. So he did it. He rose and took her head in his hands kissing her with more passion than he knew he had to offer. The warmth of a genuine joy filled his very being, he was smiling on the inside and simply beaming on the outside.

She returned his kiss still unsure of what exactly it meant, slowly she pulled reluctantly away.
“what does that mean Gerard?” he continued planting kisses on her forehead and down her neck.
“Gerard.”

“It means ….I’m gonna be a dad, right?” he asked smiling, but unsure of her intent and sure that he felt good, that he was happy, he just felt bad that it took him so long to process that information.

The tears were definitely external now. They hugged a deep bear hug, the kind tat comforts the soul as she sobbed into his shoulder.” I I I I I I w…was just s..s.s.s..soo afraid because I ..I . I didn’t know what you would think and I didn’t know what I would think I mean , the first thing I thought was Fuck.. and …and.. it took me a few minutes to decide I was happy so I was afraid when you didn’t say any...anything” she blurted out in a tangent as Gerard shushed her the whole while.

“Listen Seville, I love you. I love you so much. I mean it listen to me stop crying for a second.” He said as he pulled her head away from his shoulder so that he could wipe the tears form her cheeks. “God you’re beautiful.”
“liar, I look like shit.”
“no you look beautiful, and you have no idea how excited it makes me to know that we are having kids. Kids Seville. We are having kids. What he fuck are we gonna do?!” he added in a playful manner.
“probably fuck them up.” She added with a giggle.
“no I know that they will be like you, not like me, you’ll be a great mother, hell you’ve been mothering me for months now, and you know something, and this my Seville, this is funny. Elena told me that she wished we would get together, in fact it was one of the last things she said to me.”
That hit Seville hard. “really? She said that?”
“she did, she said to me, she says ‘Nipote, that girl, she’s the one for you eh? You know one day you two are going to make beautiful children, they will be smart, talented, and speak excellent Italian no?’ then she said to me, ‘Nipote, don’t you lose her, I know you think she’s too good for you, but my boy you deserve someone who will love you like she will, you deserve that, and remember, whatever you do, make her happy eh?’”
“she didn’t really say all that did she?” Seville asked settling her head once more on gerard’s shoulder.
“she sure as shit did! You can even ask Mikey! He was there, because before she said that to me she told him that Carmella was no good and that he needed a smarter girl.”
“then I guess willow’s a good fit huh?”
“so you’re happy right, I mean we are gonna do this, I mean were gonna be parents?” she asked looking for final confirmation.
“not until before I marry you.”
And Seville thought she was the only one dropping bombs.