Status: LATE BUT STILL GOING ON

Why me?

long friends

Run Run Run is all that is going through my head. But I don’t know why I’m running so I stop and look behind and there was a huge hand stretching out to grab me and I just stand there looking at it not moving. The hand grabs me and start to squeezes. I can’t breathe I’m gasping for air then I look up and see Andrew, Alex, and Noah standing right in front of me with their hands out ready for me to grab at anytime to get. But for some reason when I reach out my hand none of them grab my hand. They are just sitting there waiting for me to chose who I want to save me. Pick the one you want to be with right now to set you free I hear out of nowhere. I look at all three and think well Noah has been acting very sweet lately, Andrew and I have a lot of things in common, and Alex I am still madly in love with but I don’t know why. I think well Noah is defiantly someone I can’t fully trust yet so I won’t pick him as my savior. Then that leaves Andrew and Alex. Who to pick. One I like and getting married to the other I’m in love with but I don’t know why. I close my eyes I can’t pick. But it should be easy right. I should pick Alex but I can’t. Why can’t I. I want to scream but can’t the hand is still squeezing the living day light out of me. I open my eyes again to pick but no one is there it is just black. And time is up now no one can save me for being squeezed to death. “Help! Someone anyone save me before I explode! Please anyone! PLEASE!!” Then all of a sudden I feel something shaking me. I look but saw nothing but the hand and it wasn’t shaking me but getting tighter. The it suddenly the hand lets go and now I’m falling but I don’t hit the grown I scream as I fall and I still feel like I’m being shaken.

I open my eyes and finish my scream sitting straight up. I look around to see I’m not in Andrew’s room any more but in mine, I see Andrew sitting right next to me on the bed. He has such a worried look on his face. I am still breathing heavy and my heart is still racing. I open my mouth to saw something but couldn’t. Andrew puts his arms around me.

“Andrew thank you but I’m fine it as just a really bad nightmare.” I said slowly sitting back up getting out of my hold.

“You’re welcome so do you want to talk about it?”

“No I’m fine. I just need go to get some water.” I get up and go into the kitchen.
Andrew follows me into the kitchen. He still has that worried look on his face. What am I doing I shouldn’t have given up so easily when my mom told me I was to be married. I should have fought back then run away. Know what I’m going to fight back against my mom and why do I feel like there is something I’m forgetting every time someone says something wedding related? But whatever I will remember it sooner or later.

"Hey your glass is over flowing.” I snap out of my deep thought and look at my glass which was over flowing.

“Thanks.” I stop the water and take a sip(RAVEN: OMG STOP IT WITH THIS MUSHY GUSHY CRAP!
ME: BUT THAT IS HOW THE STORY GOES I’M SORRY.
ANDREW: CAN WE GET ON WITH THE STORY.
RAVEN AND I: NO! WE NEED TO TALK AS A CAST
NOAH: THEN WHAT ABOUT ME I SAID TWO LINES IN THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS.
ME: OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT TIME IS UP!).

I put the glass in the sink and walk in the living room. Wow the couch is way soft. I grab the remote to get my mind off of things. Thank god there is Comcast here and on demand! I go to funimation on demand right away. Then I pick free funimation and go to case closed. I pick the newest one and start to watch. It is the one about a star being poison right in the middle of practice. I am not even paying any attention to the TV but to my dream what does it mean?

“I see you like anime too.” I turn my head to see Andrew right next to me and I freak out.

"OMG you scared me!” I know have my hand over my heart.

"Ha-ha. So you were telling the truth you can’t act when u get surprised.” His laugh sound sweet and very familiar.

“What did you think I was lying?” I went back to my show.

“Kind of I had to find out myself. So like I said before you like anime too?” He hopped over the couch and sat next to me.

I got into them when I was about like 8years old. Same year my best friend moved. But we never lost touch we still keep up with what in our live with e-mail and IM’S. he said that he didn’t have a facebook so don’t bother to look him up. OMG I have to e-mail him and tell him what happening.” I get up off the couch in a hurry rushing to my room. But Andrew grabs my hand to stop me.

"Hey how old is he?” I am now looking at Andrew with one eyebrow raised out of the random question.

“He is a day older than me. Before he left we promise when we got older we would marry each other. And you know how the saying goes if you want to marry anyone marry your best friend. I was actually planning on it. But I can’t now. To tell you the truth you kind of look and act like him.” Andrew instantly looked up at me after I was done. “NO WAY! YOU’RE NOT….NUH UH.” Was Andrew my long friend from when I was in first grade. I Have no idea what he looks like now.

“Yeah uh.” He repeated right back to me. I froze I am in shock right now. My bests friend since for ver is sitting right in front of me.