Status: LATE BUT STILL GOING ON

Why me?

Things just keep on coming. Oh well what can I do.

I just stood there and watched him get into the elevator. Wait he just can’t change his mind about something as big as this. I mean one second I do want to get married, the next I might not want to, wait never mind I do want to. What the hell make up your mind! This is too much to think about. I need to speak up more. I know I will go home to see Justin, mom, and maybe dad if he is back. Wait it is they are the reason why I’m in this in the first place. Well not Justin he was against me moving out in the first place. Beep bop, beep bop. I got a text. Who is it in the morning? I look at the caller id and it was Lexi. 

LEXI: HEY WANT TO HANG OUT AND GET YOUR MIND OFF OF THINGS? 

 She knows me so well. 

ME: HELL YEAH WHERE ARE WE MEETING? 

LEXI: MY HOUSE! FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT.
 
ME: OKAY SEE YOU IN A FEW. BYE.

LEXI: OKAY BYE. 

I shoved my phone back into my packet and grabbed my wallet and keys out of my backpack that was next to the door and I was on my way. I went to the elevator after I locked the door. After what seemed to take forever the elevator finally got to my floor. So know all I have to do is hit that button to the first floor. Then it will be smooth sailing from right now on. 

BING. I look up from the floor to see a crying Anna stannding infront of me. Who is the jackass to make someone as sweet and nice like Anna cry?

"Raven! What are you still doing here!?" Anna said surprised trying to wipe away any sighn that she was crying.

"Oh yeah I was going to tell you what I was doing here yesterday. Sorry somethings happened and I totally forgot. I'm sorry. But why are you here crying. Most improtant who made you cry I will go and bitch them out for you if you want. Where is you-"

"Anna you ungreatful little brat!" I was cut off by a man with slurred speech and a bottle of techcila in his hand. "Come back here so I can show you what I will do to you if you ever have sex again! You little slut!" 

Before I knew it Anna got into the elevator and there was a woman standing next to the man. They looked the same messy hair, in dirty robs, slippers and some kind of alcohol in there hand. I just stood there watching Anna push the close button as fast as posiable. 

"Anna is that any way you treat the people who help make you apart of this world!" Then the wonman started chuging the bottle of rum in her hand. 

The door closed before anything else could be said or done. Anna slid to the floor next to a wall. Then started crying trying to cover her face with her hand. There is so much I want to ask her. But I dare not, not after what just happened. I kneeled down next to her and hugged her.

"Hey do you want to come with me to Lexi's house? I'm pretty sure they won't find you there. And you can get your mind off of what happened."

"Yeah that sounds nice." Anna was able to whisper out.

We went passed a couple of floors. Before I noticed we were going to be on the main floor next.

"We should get up. The bottom first floor is up next."

"Okay." She what was seemed to be okay.

"You seem unusually clam after all that. You know I do the same thing and hide my emotion from people. The only one that could see through it is Andrew. So please don't hide them from me."

Before she had time to make up an excuse for it we reached the first floor. And who do I see standing in the lobby but the one girl who can make us pretend nothing happened. Lexi.

"Hey what are you doing here I thought  that I was going to meet you at your place?" I walked up to Lexi with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah I was already here. I wanted to surprise you by going up to your floor. But the mean security guard said only people with special permission can go up." She said rolling her eyes. After she was done with whole eye rolling she noticed Anna. Who had just been standing there listening.

"Oh yeah Anna needs to come with us." I then put my arm around Anna and made a big smile.

"Of course I love this girl!" Lexi then put her arm around Anna.

As we walked out of apartment building with smiles. Not thinking about what happened or what will happen. We are just going to live in the moment. We walked out to Lexi's car.