So Wrapped up in You

005.

As we walked towards the front of the bus we were greeted with the site of Rian and Jack playing loud video games and Zack sitting on the couch lifting a set of weights. I chuckled at Zack and threw the paper away. Joining Alex on the couch, I sat on his lap and watched the boys play some video game that I was very much not into.

After about twenty minutes of mindless staring John O, Johnny, Paul, Garrett, Jared and Bryan knocked loudly on our door. "Let us in fuckers, it's cold out here." Garrett yelled.

"Hold on!" I yelled laughing as I got off of Alex's lap to get the door. "What'd you--y'all want?" I asked noticing the group.

"We need to make another drink run and someone to move equipment." John O said as they made their way onto the bus. "Oh and Paul just tagged along to talk with you…" I looked at him curiously before sitting back down on Alex's lap to make room for the amount of people.

"I can drive if you want, I have a rental." Rian offered tossing the controller to the floor.

"Yeah that'd be helpful." Jared replied as Rian pulled out a pair of car keys.

"Me and Alex can go get the equipment." Zack offered for them setting down the weights.

"Hey! Don't offer me up because you have muscles of steel." Alex said to Zack. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dude, come on you know it's easy." Zack replied as he stood up and moved towards the door.

"Fine, guess you gotta get up." He said looking down at me.

"Alright, don't get hurt." I said looking at him intently.

"Promise." He said kissing my forehead.

"Good, love you."

"Love you too." He replied kissing my lips quickly and then pushing me gently off of his lap.

Paul sat down next to me and Jack continued to play Mario on the floor. Awkwardly we sat in silence.

"So Spencer, did you give Alex early Christmas presents?" Jack asked, still focused on the TV.

"I did, I gave him the shot glasses and the bracelets I made." I said looking at my hands. "I don't know though…he said he liked them but he could just be being nice…"

"Spencer, don't be so nervous! Alex is in love with you, you could give him anything and he'd love it. Not to mention that everything you make is amazing." Jack reassure me.

"Thanks Jackie." I said smiling, somewhat consoled.

"You made shot glasses?" Paul asked interested.

"Yeah, well some of them; I bought a few." I said blushing.

"Can I see them?" He asked looking towards the bunks.

"Yeah sure, they're back here." I said getting up and walking back to the bunks with Paul following me. I pulled the small box out and handed them to Paul to look at. Silently he looked at each one absently. "What's on your mind Poolie?" I asked after a few minutes of sitting silently.

"Well I love Kaiden..." He started off looking around nervously, not focusing on something for long; unless it was the floor.

"I've noticed, you two are so cute together!" I said happily, ever since I'd met Kaiden she'd become my best friend and Paul, I loved him too he was just so sweet and funny. "Why do you say this like it's a banish thing…?" I asked confused.

"Well It's not, of course it's not…I just…" He trailed off again looking into the distance. After a moment he turned back towards me, a determined look on his smiling face. "I'm going to propose to Kaiden."

I stared at him, my mouth wide open. "Wow." Was all I managed to say before my mouth turned into a huge smile. "That's amazing!" I gave him a huge hug. "What'd you need to talk to me about? Did you ask her parents?"

"I called and asked her father, but then made him promise he wouldn't tell her."

"Well of course, but as long as he knows; I mean that's the respectable thing to do and all." I said smiling at him. "So what'd you need me for Poolie?"

"I don't know what kind of ring to get her…" He said pulling out his iphone.

"Oh, do you have any ideas?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah there are three, they're kind of expensive though…"

"Well Kai tends to like the simpler things." I said looking at the small screen.

"Yeah, you're right." He said scrolling through countless photo albums for the one called ring.

"Must've been scared to let her touch your phone lately, eh?" I said giggling.

"Just a little bit." He said honestly showing me the three choices.

"Oh definitely the Leo, we've talked about it before; she loves that one." I said smiling.

"That was the first one I picked out." He smiled triumphantly.

"Well you two really are great for each other." I said standing up with him to give him a hug. "Congrats Paul." I said sincerely.

"Thanks Spencer, you're such a great help."

I walked him to the door and made sure it was closed before sitting back down on the couch.

Once I sat down Jack turned to look at me. "Paul's going to propose to Kaiden?" He asked in disbelief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun :D
What'd you think?