So Wrapped up in You

006.

I looked at Jack, confused for a moment. "Yeah, he's going to buy her the ring right now." I said happily looking to where Paul had just exited our bus. "Oh! Jack you cannot tell her; no matter what!"

"I know." He said, his game continuing on as he ignored it. "It's just…wow, she's getting married." He said this all slowly.

"Yeah, it's terrific!" I exclaimed.

"But she's Kaiden, she's too little." He said after a few moments, in which the controller had finally slipped from his unmoving hands.

"Jackie, she's not that young! Besides they're in love, what's the problem?" I asked confused.

"Well you wouldn't understand!" Jack said loudly. "I've known her forever! She's like another sister to me. It's just…weird?"

"I know Ja--" He cut me off, loudly.

"And Paul didn't even ask my permission!" His outburst caused me to giggle. "Did he even ask Zack? These are serious things, Spencer."

"I agree, I'm sure he did Jackie. Paul's a good guy, don't worry about it." I said patting his shoulder as I got up to check my reflection.

"Yeah, he is…" Jack said, thinking.

It was at least two hours later when, what seemed like, every boy on tour entered our small bus. "Good afternoon gentlemen." I said when I saw the herd of band boys. "What can we do for you?"

"Nina wants you on our bus." Garrett told me quickly as Zack and Alex returned onto the bus.

"Guess it's time to get food all warmed up?" I asked quickly, directed towards John O.

"Sounds good to me!" Alex said, poking his head into the fridge.

"Out, Alexander." I said as the rest of the boys left and I headed towards the kitchen area.

"Oh come on Spence, I'll just test it; just to make sure it's not poisoned or something." He said smiling widely, amused by himself. "With you being so pretty, it's definitely a possibility."

"Stop sucking up." I said after I finished giggling at him. "Help me though?" I asked as I pointed towards the large dish of ham and two other bowls.

"Where are we going with this?" He asked, somewhat alarmed. Well we're warming them up and then bringing them to BLG's bus." I replied pulling out the potatoes and stuffing.

"God this looks good." He said, distracted by taking out the food.

"Thanks babe." I replied turning the heat on for the other food.

"You made it?" Zack asked surprised, coming up behind us.

I nodded my head and smiled proudly. "I did, and I think it looks pretty good."

"I'll say. Why haven't you been cooking for us more?" Alex replied.

"Because I'm not your personal cook, and I'm a fail at standing up on this bus; do you really think I could cook on it?" I asked looking around, making sure I didn't forget anything.

"This is true." Alex said wrapping his arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pretty please?