‹ Prequel: Made To Be

New Beginnings

Nervous

I noticed Kryce was shaking slightly as we headed upstairs. He looks so cute when he’s nervous. I smiled slightly and grasped his hand softly for a moment, trying to reassure him. He smiled back then took a deep breath to steady himself.

“Tora? James? Where are you at?” I called around the upper floor.

“Music room daddy.” Tora replied.

I smiled and let go of Kryce’s hand as we walked into my miniature studio I had built in my own home.

“Kids, this is Kryce, he’s a friend of daddy’s. Come say hi.”

“Dad, you may still talk like that to Tora, but not to me, please?” James asked putting one of the guitars down. He walked over and held his hand out to Kryce. “Nice to meet you. And sorry if this is rude…but…are you gay like my father?”

Kryce laughed. “You’re very open with your kids aren’t you?” he asked me. I nodded in reply. “Yes, I am James. You’re very bright for your age, my daughter is still a little oblivious and she’s older then you are.”

“You have a daughter?” Tora squealed.

“Yes, she’s fourteen. Her name is Maseera.” he replied.

“When do we get to meet her?” Tora asked.

“Soon, if your dad’s alright with it.” He looked at me and smiled as he spoke.

“Ok. Um…are you going to be our new other daddy?” Tora asked quietly.

Kryce froze and looked to me with slight panic in his eyes. His nervousness grew as I just shrugged for a reply. “I don’t know sweetie. Me and your daddy haven’t known each other for very long. We’re just friends right now.”

“Oh…ok.” she sighed and returned to playing piano.

James looked at Kryce sympathetically then picked the guitar back up and started playing again. We left the room soon after and went back down to the kitchen where I made us tea or anything he wanted.

“That was…awkward.” Kryce said slowly spinning the spoon around in the cup of tea I had given him.

“Sorry about Tora…she took it the hardest…besides me of course.” I said softly.

“Sorry if we’re barging in on anything, just getting a drink.” Nika announced as her and Marcy walked into the kitchen.

“Not a problem, it’s practically your house too.” I said while putting my cup down on the counter.

“True, but we still like to be somewhat polite.” Marcy said.

I laughed and watched them as they got their drinks then went back to dong whatever it was they were doing before they interrupted us.

“I should get going Shy, Maseera’s by herself.” Kryce said after the older twins left the room.

“Ok, call me sometime.” I said as we walked to the door. He had his car here so I didn’t need to drive him home. He followed me from the studio for that exact reason as well.

“I will, hon. Have a good night.” he said hugging me briefly.

“You too.” I replied hugging him back.

He pulled away and smiled as he got in his car. He waved as he pulled out and started to drive away. I waved back, until I knew he couldn’t see me anymore, before going back into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all the pointless fluff lately, but it's the best way for me to drag this story out so it'll be a lot longer then the first one was. If you have a problem reading fluff or filler chapters for a little bit, then don't bother.

People who commented: none for this chapter

Come on, please comment? It makes me happy and update faster.