‹ Prequel: Made To Be

New Beginnings

Surprise

Me and Demik slowly made our way to the bedroom while attempting to strip each other. I missed being able to do this whenever we wanted, but now…now we had kids to watch out for. It wasn’t exactly fair, but we dealt with it. We had to be silent most of the time, it would usually be in the middle of the night, and about as quiet as a crypt. Today on the other hand, we could do as much as we wanted, and be as loud as we wanted.

We got to our room almost completely stripped and panting heavily. Next thing I knew I was being tackled to the bed and having my boxers pulled off seeing as that’s all the clothes I had left on. Demik smiled at me as he was pulling his own boxers off. I had a feeling I was going to be a little sore after this. But it was worth it.

Normally I would be the one giving it and Demik would be on the receiving end, but more and more often we switched roles, and soon enough it was about equal. I still wasn’t too fond of it, but I guess that’s because I wasn’t always gay. Not fully anyways. Not until Demik came along.

I used to be more than a little pissed off with how he made me feel about him. Especially the day I went to tell him how I felt. Oh was that fun. Walking in on him and Alexxs about to fuck…not fun. But, after he chased me for a bit, we all but tackled me into a kiss. It was romantic, in a twisted sort of way. But I loved that moment all the same. Our first kiss, something I wasn’t ever going to forget, was my first real memory of us.

I felt Demik enter me and I gasped digging my nails into his shoulders. He just smiled and waited for a moment before continuing. Like always, it was a little weird, but it still felt good because it was with Demik. He continued to thrust and I continued to moan softly every time he hit that spot that made me go crazy.

He planted a trail of kisses from my lips all the way down to my collar bone and back again before finally kissing my lips. I was getting harder to breath for the both of us by that time. But either way it was still amazing in every way.

We were both getting closer and closer to climax with every movement from him. I was glad I was finally able to get something out of him. It’s not like I’m sex crazed or anything…well, I guess I kind of am. But sex with Demik is beyond amazing. What made it better this time was that we didn’t have to worry about the kids walking in on us.

We reached or climaxes and after riding them out Demik collapsed on my chest. I thought about taking a nap like this before the twins got home, but any thought I had was cut short by the sound of the front door opening. Me and Demik looked at each other before scrambling off the bed and getting dressed as fast as we could. We tried to get rid of the ‘just had sex’ look, but I guess we didn’t succeed.

Tora and James walked into the room a minute later looking slightly surprised. “Um…daddy…why do you look like that?” Tora asked quietly.

Me and Demik looked at each other trying to figure out what to say but James beat us to it.

“They just had sex Tora. Now come on, let’s get some lunch.” James said dragging his sister out of the room.

I looked over to Demik and I’m positive he was wearing the same expression I was. One of shock. “How the hell did he know what we were doing?” I asked him quietly.

“I have no idea.” he replied walking out of the room.

I followed soon after and went to make James and Tora a quick lunch of soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. When they were done Demik went to drive them back to school. After he left I sat down on the couch in the living room and put a movie on.

The movie was finished and he still wasn’t home. I was getting a little worried but I brushed it off. Maybe he just went grocery shopping, we did need some things. I waited another three hours and there was still no sign of him. I tried calling his cell but I heard it ringing upstairs, he didn’t take it with him.

I got my answer as to why he wasn’t home when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and after I listened for a moment, I felt my world come crashing down around me. I sank to the floor and cried completely forgetting about the police officer standing in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes the beginning was good, but you probably hate me for the ending

and i'm sure you all will hate me for what i have planned for the rest of this story, but i'm sorry, i just had to put some sad things in

thanks to the following for commenting:
Captian_Amazing
Ms.Hopeless_Savage
KennedyLiamLysander
i'm glad you like it that much...but you'll probably hate me in the end for what i have planned
Rainbow.Dust. thanks for the suggestion...but i already have my plans...oh do i ever *grins evilly*
Jennyboo23 jenny...i know you love my stories, you've told me from like 8th grade on

more comments??