Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

XVI

(Winter.)

I stood outside Alex’s house for a good twenty minutes thinking about what to say.

‘Hey Alex. I’ve loved you ever since I first saw you.’‘Yo dude. Love you too.’‘You are my prince charming’‘Homie, I’m feelin ya!’‘I’d die without you’

The door flung open to reveal a seething Alex.

“Are you gonna come in or just stand here looking like a man person?” Alex asked motioning for me to go inside. “What do you want?”

“I umm…I just w-wanted to…uh..w-well I..ummm…” I sputtered.

“Whatever. I don’t want to hear it.” he turned so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I
grabbed his arm and spun him around.

I pulled him close and my lips met his for the best kiss of my life.

Our lips moved in sync with each other as my hands cupped his cheeks and his arms wove around my waist. We broke apart resting our foreheads on each others and looking deep into each other’s eyes.

“Alex. I love you too.” I bit my lip in anticipation.

He smiled and lifted me off the ground. My arms immediately wrapping around his neck in fear of falling.

He squealed in delight.

“Winter. You don’t know how happy you just made me.”

"I don't know but i'm pretty freakin happy myself." i smiled and kissed him again. God i love him.