Sequel: Crush

Stop & Erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe that smile Off your know it all face

I sighed " Guys its nothing Nick Just kissed me a Few Times No Big Deal its over done he has Miley and I was Thinking About Something " I said They all stared at me like ' WHAT?!' but after I Explained they all nodded and we just whent to Sleep the Next Day We were hanging out with Kevin Dani, and Joe " Thats Not funny Joe!" I laughed, Him and Demi Kissed each other " Eww" I said They stared at me " Thats Sick Mand Sick!" I said everyone laughed " Dani you know your like my Second Favorite Girl Person in the WORLD!" I said She laughed " I love you too Lace " She said I I whent to Go get Something to Eat and Found Nick and Miley Just sitting and talking They Looked at me while I was looking for Something But I Ignored Them " Hmm Dang Yall eat so Darn Much " I said Basically to myself I found an Apple on the Counter. And walked back into the other room. Tonight was The Last Show and I was Definalty Gonna make it my best. We Spent the Hole day Practicing even Miley Did Just because and when her and Nick Sang Before the storm I was Silently Crying Threw out the day I told Denise Paul and Frankie My Choice They Approved even though they where sad. It was About Three Hours Till The Show and I finished Practicing and Miley Joe, Nick ,Kevin and dani where watching Demi Practice I whent to The bathroom Whne I came out someone Grabed my arm and draged me to a room " Nick what do you want?" I said Trying to get to the door he was blocking " Lacey Im really sorry that im dateing Miley and your Jelouse " he said " Maybe because Everytime you kissed me I had Feelings For you Its like you Actually made me feel Speical wanted and Needed but as soon as I saw you with Miley ALL THAT WAS GONE! Left me with HeartBreak but your To Blind to See that! Because Your With Miley!" I yelled. I Started to Cry he just stared at me " Nick Please just Opend the door and let me Cry alone " I said he moved closer to me “Nick…” I whispered, feeling his breath on my lips, his nose touching mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Theres One More Left for this Story