Sequel: Crush

Stop & Erase

Laugh while you can Yeah live it up And read my lips, The the joke is on you I figured it out

Closing my eyes, I felt his lips press against mine, and it was something I’d never let go of. It was so soft and warm, so special to both of us in different ways, but I wouldn’t tell him what it meant to me I couldn’t. all I could focus on was pushing these feelings away . I kissed him back slowly, pulling myself closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck a little tighter. Then I realized What I was Doing and I pushed him away and Walked out of the Room. About an Hour Later it was Show Time I got On Stage and Did all My Songs and Before It was time for me to be Done I Stoped and everyone got Quite " Um Hey guys Im sorry to By saying this but Tonight Is my last Night on This Tour I know for everyone eles who is going to the up comeing Shows but somethings have come up and I can not Contuie Touring I will Be Starting My Career in Acting Though and If you Like my Music I will Eventually Tour again " I Stoped and looked at my brothers " Yall have been the Most Amazing Fans ever and thans for giving me this shot in living me dream " I said and walked off stage I walked past Demi She hugged me and I hugged back The boys Looked Sad/ Nick looked mad.I just ignored him I told everyone good bye Huged them and we left for the hotel and I packed the rest of my stuff up And I left to go back to My Home Leaveing The Guy who Just broke my heart I cryed the Hole time and I got into A bit Deppression A few months later.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is The Finaly One but I do have a Sequal if you like this story : ) if it was good or not