Australia

Chapter Fifty Eight

Sam’s POV

A few awards down the track, I heard my boys’ voices again. They announced that Dane Cook would be introducing the winners of the choice hotties. Scrolling through the nominees, to me and probably everyone else in the audience, the winners were so obvious. I shook my head and clapped when Megan Fox and Robert Pattinson was called out. I knew it. The only thing hot about Robert Pattinson is his accent.

As they walked off the stage, the Dare The Jonas Brothers music played again. I felt myself tense up. What now? Nick’s curls getting chopped off; Kevin wrestling with Mike Tyson. I sculled the rest of my drink; my head spun. I leaned over to Edward again.

“Another, my lady?” he asked in his ultra sexy, english accent.

“Please and thank you, kind sir,” I answered, mimicking his accent.

Edward got up as the light illuminated Kevin, Joe and Nick on the other side of the stage.

“Okay, it’s Kevin who has taken on the next dare,” Nick announced; hands behind his back. He turned to his eldest brother. “Are you ready Kevin?”

“I am ready,” Kevin answered, confidently.

“Let’s see what the dare’s going to be,” Joe smiled; his hand resting on Kev’s shoulder.

“Alright,” Kevin grinned. Nick pointed to the screen above them.

The screen scrolled again and this time stopped on two girls; a blonde and a brunette.

“Hey Kevin,” the blonde smiled. “We dare you to get a tattoo.”

“Live, at the show,” the brunette finished.

“Get a tattoo?” Nick turned to his brother again. “You don’t have any tattoos do you Kevin?”

“No, not yet,” Kevin answered, grabbing his forearms protectively.

“Well, luckily we have just not any tattoo artist here tonight,” Joe told his brother. “But the incredible, Kat Von D of LA Ink fame.”

The Kat Von D walked on stage; wearing leather pants and a leather vest. She had tattoos all over her. The screams of the girls behind the boys made her laugh.

“Nice to meet you,” Kevin smiled, holding out his hand.

“Hey,” Kat shook it and picked up her tattoo gun. “Nice to meet you, too.”

“Kat’s going to tattoo the face of the next teen choice winner onto your arm,” Nick told us, his hands still behind his back.

“It’s going to be good” Kat smiled; fiddling with the gun.

“Alright,” Kevin said; rolling up his sleeve. “But it’s not going to be permanent or anything right guys?”

“What do you think?” Kat stifled a laugh. Kevin’s face grew worried.

“When we come back, Kevin will reveal the winner of choice actor in an action/adventure movie,” Joe told us, smiling.

“Which actors face will Kev have to live with for the rest of his life,” Nick smirked at the idea.

“Wait a second,” Kevin turned his head to Nick. “What?”

Girls screamed no in the background as Kat placed the tip of the tattoo needle to Kevin’s forearm. I screamed with them. First Joe’s hair and now Kevin’s skin; are they trying to give both myself and their mum a heart attack? Music played and the 4 left the stage.

Edward came back this time with a glass and a bottle. He handed the glass to me and took a sip of the bottled drink himself.

“So, what’d I miss this time?” he asked me.

“Kevin Jonas supposed to be getting a tattoo,” I answered; sipping my drink.

“Oh, I doubt it,” Edward laughed. “That other pussy wouldn’t even cut his hair.”

I looked at Edward; resisting the urge to slap him. He had just called my boyfriend a pussy after all. I half laughed.

“True,” I nodded; drinking the rest of my drink down.

The overhead voice boomed again, calling Vanessa Hudgens, Gaelan Connell and Aly Michalka on stage. Vanessa droned on, and Aly spoke sweetly. Gaelan then announced that the Black Eyed Peas would be performing “I Gotta Feeling.”

I looked up as Fergie, Will.I.Am, Taboo and apl.de.ap surfed down from the ceiling.

“Come on,” i stood up grabbing both of Edwards hands and pulled him up.

“Are we dancing again?” he asked, laughing at me.

“Oh yes.” I swayed slightly and grabbed my head. “Woah.”

“Are we feeling slightly intoxicated, darling.” He yelled over the music.

“Intoxicated?” I looked at him with wide eyes. “What have I been drinking?”

“You’ve been drinking Vodka Raspberries all night sweet,” he told me, holding my shoulders as I continued to sway.

“Oh,” I shrugged and danced around like a fool. I loved this song.

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)


I sing along with Will.I.Am; kicking my shoes off under the chair. I jumped with the beat; holding onto Edwards arm to stop myself from falling over.

Tonight’s the night.
Let’s live it up
I got my money.
Let’s spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get Off


I slowed down and swayed over dramatically with Fergie’s smooth voice. Edward put his hands on my hips.

I know that we’ll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just loose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
And loosing all control


I started jumping again. This time Edward jumped with me.

Fill up my cup
Mozoltov
Look at her dancing
Just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
And then we’ll do it again


We stopped and clapped with the crowd.

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x2)


Edward and I pumped our fists in the air to the beat. I swayed again; faster this time.

Tonight’s the night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Lets spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Lets get get OFF
Fill up my cup (Drink)
Mozolotov (Lahyme)
Look at her dancing (Move it Move it)
Just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Lets burn the roof
And then we’ll do it again


The four “Peas” slowly walked to the front of the stage.

Lets do it (x3)
Let’s live it up
Here we come
Here we go
We gotta rock
Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top
Feel the shot
Body rock
Rock it don’t stop
Round and round
Up and down
Around the clock
Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday, Saturday,
Saturday and Sunday
Get get get get get
With us you know what we say
Party everyday p-p-p-party
Party everyday
I gotta feeling that tonight gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night(x2)


I collapsed down onto the chair behind me.

“I’ll go grab us another drink,” Edward jogged away.

I sat and fanned my face with my hand; trying to catch my breath. It was so much fun jumping up and down like that. They were so awesome to watch live. Over heard voices announced actors I didn’t recognised I lay back against the chair and took a deep breath.

“Alright,” the male voice spoke. “Kevin’s been busy backstage getting tattooed by Kat.”

I had completely forgot about all that. I tried to focus on the stage.

“But i don’t think the ink is even dry yet,” he continued. “But let’s have him come out and reveal the big winner.”

Kevin walked out and held out his hand to both of the presenters.

“Hey everybody,” He half smiled. “How are you? Thanks for coming out?”

“How’s the tattoo?” male presenter asked.

“It hurt a lot,” Kevin mused with a pained expression. “I cried. It’s okay.”

He waved nervously into the audience. I laughed at him; feeling bad, but somehow not caring.

“And the choice movie actor for action/adventure is,” female presenter said into the microphone.
Kevin rolled up his sleeve to expose a drawing of Wolverine.

“Hugh Jackman,” female presenter announced.

Hugh Jackman got up all rugged and handsome and thanked everyone for the award. Edward walked over and plopped himself down beside me. I took a swig of my replenished drink and licked my lips.

“All I taste is raspberry,” I said and giggled uncontrollably. I lay back against the back of the chair kind of leaning against Edward. He laughed with me. He was obviously feeling tipsy like me.

“That’s the beauty of that drink,” he drank down half of his bottle. “You can’t taste the alcohol.”

I sipped my drink again and nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
TATTOO!
haha
comments?
please? =)