Only You Could Love Me This Way

With You

I pushed the couch against one side of the room and then pulled the coffee table over. Grabbing hold of the single couch I pushed it out into the foyer. At the foot of the stairs were all my cleaning supplies. Pulling my hair back into a messy bun I slipped on my yellow rubber gloves and got ready to clean and polish the floors. Grabbing the feather duster I started from the high places and would work my way down.

I had actually started on the kitchen around the crack of dawn. It was squeaky clean with everything in place; it looked like a kitchen from a magazine in my opinion. Starting on the pictures hanging on the wall I dusted away. The remote of the stereo was sitting on my bookshelf and I pressed the play button. A bouncy song streamed through the speakers. Swaying my hips as I dusted the photos and shelves of the living room I didn't hear someone knock.

Spinning and twirling around with a smile on my face I threw my arms up in the air. While I was dancing I laughed and realized I hadn't had this much fun cleaning in a while. The song ended and I let out a breath as a slower song came on. Turning around I screamed and jumped back.

"That was cute." Paul smiled at me trying not to laugh. My hand went to my heart and I shook my head a smile coming across my face. He looked me up and down as he walked over to me. Our eyes locked and he put his hands through the belt loops of my cut of jeans. He pulled me forward gently and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and laughed lightly.

"You could have knocked." I said, once we parted and Paul shrugged his shoulders.

"Then I would have gotten a show." He smirked and I pushed him playfully. Paul picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and screamed as he spun around faster and faster. After a few seconds he stopped and laughed. I sighed shaking my head as he started walking.

"Hey! I gotta clean!" I laughed as he took us to my bedroom. He walked up the stairs with me still in his arms.

"Bedroom needs some work." Paul told me. He put me down on the ground and captured my lips in another kiss. I kissed him back and smiled as he back me up into my bedroom door. He twisted the knob and slowly pushed it open. We parted for a moment and stared at each other. Paul slipped off his black leather jacket leaving him in a white t-shirt and his ripped jeans. I bit my lip as he leaned down and we kissed once more. Once again backing up until my legs hit the bed.

When I fell back onto the bed Paul gently laid on top of me. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. Leaning up I kissed him and he kissed back. My hands traveled down to the bottom of his shirt and I pulled it up. We part as I peeled off his shirt and let it fall to the ground. He went for my green shirt and pulled it off of me as well.

"What's the occasion?" I asked him as I rolled us over.

"Can't I just make love to my girlfriend?" he asked me with a smirk.

"No." I smiled and Paul rolled his eyes kissing my lips. He rolled us back over and I bit my lip as he trailed kisses down my neck to my stomach. Gripping the sheets I felt him undoing the buttons of my shorts.

In a matter of seconds I was left in my underwear. I sat up on my elbows and looked at him. He smiled softly and I reached for his jeans undoing the buttons and pulling down the zipper. Before I knew it I was lying down on the bed and Paul was kissing my neck and gently stroking my thighs.

__________

"I love being with you." Paul whispered in my ear. I smiled at him as he kissed my forehead. His arms were wrapped around me and I cuddled into him. If only we could stay like this forever. Become a happy couple with nothing to worry about other than what happens tomorrow. Paul, however, had responsibilities to his pack and tribe.

"Promise you'll always be here for me Paul." I whispered and he looked down at me. Our eyes seemed to be lost in the others for hours when only seconds were passing. His hand gently touched the side of my face and he smiled warmly.

"I'll always be here for you, Lauren. I promise." He said reassuringly. I smiled at him and nodded my head as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

When we parted my phone started ringing. Sighing I rolled over and reached for the phone. Pressing the answer I put it to my ear and answered.

"Lauren is Paul with you?" Jacob's voice came over the phone. I sat up and Paul gave me a concerned look. Jacob sounded a bit frantic slightly worried. "Sam and the others found the vampires, we need him to help!" Jacob explained quickly over the phone.

"Okay." I looked to Paul and hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?" he asked and I sighed softly. "Lauren?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait.
Please comment.

-Mimi