Sequel: Queens of the Night

Kings of War

Xander

Xander didn't really care that Shaun seemed to be getting along just fine with Eli at the moment. Shaun could go back to that later, at the moment they had some very important things to discuss in private and Xander wasn't about to take no for an answer. It was a good thing that Shaun wasn't going to make him force his hand. He led Shaun down to the dungeons in silence. They would have this discussion before the spies, two men doomed to death anyway. And as the saying goes: Dead men tell no tales.

"So, what the fuck are we talking about?" Shaun finally asked as Xander followed the scent of the two spies. Their fear was a delicious thrill tingling in the back of his throat. They knew that they were going to die soon and it was tantalizing to behold.

Xander pushed open the gate of the cell where the two spies had been put. "In," he snapped. Shaun gave him a look and crossed his thick arms over his broad chest. Xander rolled his eyes and moved into the cell knowing that Shaun would follow soon enough. "Gentlemen...if I should sink so low as tae call ye tha'...ye were sent here to find the kings of this land. Tae discover our weaknesses eh? Well laddies, here we are. Now ye won't mind if we have a conversation eh?" Xander asked raising an eyebrow. He chose one of the two men. Both were looking at them, brows furrowed in confusion.

Xander grabbed one of the men's hands which was held in shackles above his head. "Let me guess what ye did tae Stephen eh Shaun? Ye bashed his head in nae doubt aye? In all these years, have ye no learned how tae kill a man properly when he's touched and threatened what was yers?" Xander growled. A hint of panic lit the spies eyes. "Ye should have waited ye damned idiot. For a man should die slow when he betrays ye." Xander grasped one of the spies pinkie fingers and began to slowly bend it backwards. The man's spark turned into full on panic. He struggled and cried, begging for mercy. The finger broke with a sickening crunch and the man turned a pale sickly green. "Did ye do anything besides break his face in?" Xander asked grabbing the man's neck finger and repeating his treatment of the first. Over and over he did it until the man's face was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and he looked on the verge of passing out.

Xander slapped the man in the face. "No yet ye don't. Ye don't get tae sleep ye bastard. Ye'll stay awake and aware fer every moment. I'll hear yer every scream until ye canna make a sound and when yer voice is gone, then mayhap ye'll die or mayhap I'll let ye regain it before we begin again eh?" He hissed his eyes dark and vengeful. He rounded on Shaun, his eyes never losing their fury. "You are not the only king in this castle Shaun Damon and ye'd do damned weel tae remember that in the future."
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...now you see why Xander is dangerous. Yes...don't piss off Xander *hides*

Comment and Subscribe?