Sequel: Queens of the Night

Kings of War

Shaun

Shaun was not particularly pleased about being pulled away from Eli, not when he was in the middle of being re-aquainted with her and the deliciously fleshy curves of her body. Anyone who knew him knew how he enjoyed women, and Eli was a delicious example. No, he wasn't happy about being dragged away before he could finish what he started, but there was business to be attended to and no woman could come between he and his kingly duties, no matter which woman that may be. He followed Xander, having some idea what this official business may entail. Still though, he could feel a familiar throb in his groin and he wished for it to be over quickly so that he could go back to Eli. For the moment, his demanding questions had been forgotten and all he wanted was her. Naked and beneath him, making the face she always did when he pushed her to the heights of pleasure.

The silence seemed to stretch on for fucking ever, and he didn't like it. None of this waiting bullshit, he wanted to know why he was being interrupted from a very important encounter to go down to the dungeons. The smell of fear was thick in the air, and although he didn't really know what was going on, it excited him. He sensed more blood and gore, and honestly it was what he lived for. He was a vampire after all, just the idea of all that beautiful red-gold being spilled was enough to make his mouth water.

He didn't take well to being ordered about, even when it was Xander doing the ordering, so when the other man gave him something that sounded like a command, Shaun merely watched him with his arms crossed over his wide chest. Xander moved into the cell, leaving Shaun to lean against the door and watch as Xander spoke to him, nonchalantly snapping the spy's fingers one by one as the man looked as if maybe he would puke.

Shaun knew that he could have made Stephen's death immensely more painful, and perhaps if he had thought it over clearly, he would have thrown him into the dungeon to be dealt with when Xander returned from his trip. He should have seen through the anger and known that Xander would want in on it, especially since the bruises on Elizabeth had turned a rather violent dark purple. Still, his rage had been blinding and he hadn't paused to think on his actions; he had merely acted.

Amused by the sheer violence, he watched intently, stepping into the cell and shooting a warning glance at the other man. "I was fucking pissed. You'd have been pissed too if you saw it. You saw the bruises Liz's got, Eli's all beat up too. He crossed a line, he didn't deserve to live even five seconds longer, so yeah, I smashed his fucking face in. It wasn't a quick death." He was a little defensive, but really he just didn't see the point to this conversation. He dealt with things the way he did-- letting his temper get the better of him. This time had been like the others; something had snapped inside him and he was no longer able to contain himself.

Unperturbed, he watched Xander. "I know, I know." A thin smirk played over his face. "You weren't around. It was on Elizabeth's behalf as much as it was for Eli and Jason. Probably could have waited and made him suffer, but I was beyond that. Fucker deserved to die." He nodded, interest waning. As entertaining as this was, he wanted to get back to Eli and a bed. Starvation was one of the cruelest methods of torture anyways, and it took no effort on his part. Perhaps with the spies, a little less irrational rage and a little more patient torment was in order.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 i like the violence