Sequel: Queens of the Night

Kings of War

Eli

Shaun and touching should not be allowed in the early morning.

That was what Eli decided the moment he did touch her. "Shaun..." his name came out in a soft moan and she wasn't sure if she wanted to smack him or kiss him. "We have a son, if you'll recall," she said reaching up and patting his cheek. She took advantage of his moment of shock and slipped around him. Jason was still sleeping peacefully in his bed. Shaun wasn't going to want to change that either. She watched as Shaun walked over to their son's bed and began moving it. Her eyebrows shot up. She always forgot how strong he was. She watched in stunned silence as Shaun moved Jason's bed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

"You were saying?" he asked with his cocky smirk.

She wasn't going to make it that easy for him though. She never had and she wasn't about to start. Eli gave him a teasing grin and walked back over to the bed. She stretched over it giving him a nice view even wiggling her butt just for him before she curled up in a ball. "Too tired," she informed him closing her eyes and hugging a pillow.

She heard his soft growl the moment before she felt herself bouncing on the bed. He had jumped onto it. She found herself trapped under him as he positioned himself over her and stared down at her. "Don't give me that shit." Eli stuck her tongue out at him and wiggled closer to her pillow. She felt his hand slip under her shirt and her eyes shot wide open. Shaun chuckled as his hand moved around the front and up to cup one of her breasts. She moaned softly. "Told you baby," he purred in her ear.

"I hate you Shaun," she groaned as her body uncurled and arched towards his. Her fingers slid up his chest over toned muscles and hard flesh.

He chuckled a little darkly as he nipped at her neck. "Not as much as you love me dollface," he teased.

She froze. "Shaun," she said, her voice shaking slightly. "H-how did you know that?" she asked.

Shaun looked her perplexed and obviously annoyed. "Fuck, what?"

"How did you know that I love you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to the song I put on repeat to write it: "Always" by Saliva