Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

14

“Really?” Patrick asked. Sounding shocked and happy.
“Knew it. Not trying to sound bitter or anything, but you guys are just so cute!” Kane said, hugging both of us. He looked happy. And hey, I can still do stuff with him. I just have to loose my virginity to Patrick... I gulped.
“Relax, we don’t have to do anything tonight.” Patrick said. I smiled at him. “You can just sleep in my room. Sin is sleeping over.” Patrick said, pulling me onto his lap. I sighed. “Terrific.” I muttered. Kane laughed.
“The offer for both of you to sleep over on their anniversary is still good.” He said. Hugging Patrick and giving me a kiss on the cheek.
“HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE? I WANT TO GO UPSTAIRS SO WE CAN DO IT?” Paris yelled. Patrick looked like he was going to murder Paris.
“At least he didn’t say make love.” I said, rolling my eyes, and trying to calm Patrick down.
“I’m gonna go, but before that, I’m killing Paris. Have fun guys.” Kane said winking at us before jumping off the bed, unlocking the door, and leaving, not before locking the door again.
“I think we’ll be sleeping over at Kane’s house a lot.” Patrick said, leaning back, so he was laying on the bed, and I was on his chest. I snuggled down into his chest, his arms wrapped around me. I sighed.
“SIN! SAVE ME!” Paris yelled. Sin laughing hysterically could be herd from where Patrick and I were.
“RUN BITCH RUN!” Kane yelled. A thump followed by a bang followed by everyone laughing. “WHAT KIND OF A BOYFRIEND ARE YOU?” Paris yelled. Sin was still laughing.
“DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE? NO ONE IS HAVING SEX. WELL, THEY MIGHT BE NOW, BUT PLEASE! SHUT UP.” Kane yelled. This was followed by clapping. I love our friends.
“Let’s go to my room, turn on music so we don’t have to listen to Sin and Paris, and Trevor and Devon.” Patrick whispered before picking me up and carrying me out the door. I groaned. “Trevor and Devon too? He’s my brother talk about gross.”
“Paris is my brother, welcome to my world.” Patrick said, as he opened his door, threw me on the bed, closed the door, locked it, jumped on the bed next to me, and was about to kiss me when...
“GO NIGHT LOVE BIRDS! ONLY ME, SIN TREVOR AND DEVON ARE LEFT!” Paris yelled. “Owwwww.” He said.
“Sorry about that, night guys.” Devon said. We herd two doors close followed almost instantly my moans. Good god.
“Music. Now.” I said. Patrick agreed. It’s going to be a long night. But...maybe it wont be so bad.
“DEVON!”
K, maybe it will.
♠ ♠ ♠
there. i like this chapter ^^ tell me what you think!