Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

15

“DEVON!”
I groaned before burying my head in Patrick’s (amazingly well toned) chest. “They just closed the door, what could them possibly be doing?” I whined. This was beyond gross.
Patrick laughed. “We could always go down stairs and sleep in one the guest rooms, I know one which is soundproof, it used to be a music studio for the previous owner. Mom wont let me or Paris have it cause it’s soundproof, but...”
“SIN!”
I nodded. “Sounds good.” Patrick grinned. “That way, they wont be able to hear us either.” He said, before kissing me. His tongue invaded my mouth he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, unlocked the door, and started walking down stairs, we were still kissing. Talk about hotness. He stopped kissing when we got to the stairs, but finally we were in the room. It was silent. It was beautiful. I sighed. “Thank god, I can’t even hear thumping.”
“No kidding. Now, I’ll only go as far as you want-”
Patrick was cut off my me jumping on him, tugging at his shirt, and kissing him. Patrick chuckled as he broke the kiss so he could take his shirt off. Ohmygod. PERFECTION. He tugged at my shirt with a hopeful smile, i nodded and took it off. He instantly started attacking my neck. I moaned, running my hands up his (amazing) abs.
“How far do you want to go Chase? I need to know before we do something that will have to stop, I don’t know if I’ll be able to stop once we get to a certain point. I don’t want to hurt you.” Patrick said, gently tracing circles on my stomach, close to the top of my jeans.
I smiled. “All the way.” I said, kissing him deeply. He broke the kiss to look at me.
“Your sure?” He asked, as if he wasn’t believing it. I nodded. “Then, in a couple of weeks, we can have that threesome.” I whispered. Patrick moaned before flipping us so that he was on top of me. He grabbed my hips and moved them, so we were both grinding in sync. It felt AMAZING. I groaned as i grabbed his face with both my hands and mashed our lips together. Our tongues fought for dominance, I won. I explored his mouth, and then he did the same with me. I tugged on his jeans, and he slipped them off. I grabbed the top button of mine, and practically ripped them off. We were down to our boxers, and we were both really horny. Don’t I have a way with words? I’ll skip the rest, as it is just sex. Well, it wasn’t just sex. IT WAS AMAZING.
Patrick fell on top of me and sighed, rolling over so we were beside each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him.
“Well, planning on doing it again?” Patrick asked, smirking, as he kissed my forehead gently. I smiled. “If it was that good with just you, I wonder how it would be with you and Kane?” I smirked, causing Patrick to moan. “I’m too tired to go again, stop saying hotness.” I laughed. “Fine. Good night.” I said, snuggling into his chest and going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know....I've never written a sex scene before so shut up! There will be one, I swear. This is as close to a sex scene as I've ever gotten. So bear with me. Comment! Tell me what you think!! ^^