Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

22

“HA! I WIN!” I yelled, as I slammed the door in Patrick’s face, and locked it.
“CHASE! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW! I’M COVERED IN BUTTER, AND IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”
“WHAT’S THAT? I COULDN’T HEAR YOU! I WAS TO BUSY GETTING CLEAN!” I yelled. He is going to kill me.
“I’s going to kill you! Chase, if you don’t open this door right now, as soon as your out, you’ll be covered in crap, and I’ll take extra long in the shower. If you open the door, I promise you wont be able to stand tomorrow.”
I opened the door.
****************************************************************************************************
Abby’s POV
I smiled as I walked home. That felt good. I hate Shannon. I opened the door, and saw my parents, they were looking down. Uhoh.
“What’s up?” I asked, i was nervous, they weren’t looking to happy.
“Honey, you know times have been hard, what with your father losing his job. He got offered a new job, but we have to move. Honey, what we’re trying to say is, we’re moving to New York.” Bam. I was moving. There was no way out of it. I was going to the city of my dreams. But I was leaving behind my best friends. But then again, as much as i love them, i know I wont keep in touch. That’s just not the person I am. They no that, but...New York! Is it wrong that I’m excited?
****************************************************************************************************
Kane’s POV
It felt AMAZING to be in Mike’s arms again. He hurt me, deeply, but we were still friends, after a while. That helped. A lot. But, now I’m truly whole. 100%. And it’s because of the boy who’s hands are currently under my shirt. We really should stop.
“I can’t believe I let you go. I’ve missed talking with you, we just didn’t talk as much when I was with Shannon. I regret being with her. I’ve missed holding you, and smelling you, I’ve missed you, more than you’ll ever know, and it kills me inside that I was the cause of you becoming this, this thing.” I sighed.
“I’ve missed you to. But really Mike, we just got back together, we should stop, go over to Patrick’s and you need to apologize.” I said sternly, whacking him lightly on the head. He sighed.
“I know, you call, I just need to go to the washroom, I’ll be out in a sec, and then we can leave ok?” He asked, pecking me lightly on the lips before leaving his room to go to the bathroom. I smiled.
“Ok.” I said, digging into my pocket for my cell.
****************************************************************************************************
Sin’s POV
I sighed. My boyfriend and his brother were both insanely honey bastards. I love both of them dearly. Don’t get me wrong, but currently, Paris is sitting on my lap, practically giving me a lap dance, cause I don’t want to have sex. He understands, don’t get me wrong, it’s just, this whole Mike thing. Patrick, to take his mind off of it, has gone upstairs, and threatened Chase to let him in. Granted, he was COVERED in butter. No joke, the food fight was fun, but none of us needed showers. Just those two. Trevor and Devon, were currently in Trevor’s bedroom, and judging by the moans coming very so often, they’re fucking like rabbits.
“Please?” Paris asked, giving me puppy eyes. I growled.
“Paris, I will fuck your ass into the mattress tonight, right now, I’m worried about Mike, so stop wiggling around cause it’s giving me a boner, I will have sex with you, just not now.”
Paris sighed. He wasn’t a jerk, I sometimes would stop when we wasn’t in the mood.He was always in the mood. That wasn’t the point, he was SOMEtimes not in the mood. Ok, he was pretty much always in the mood. Like I said horny bastard. Just then the phone rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a very good chapter....but a lot of stuff went on. I totally made abby movie away because I just wasn't feeling her character. She wasn't very important. So, she's gone. Tell me what you think, what you want, COMMENT!! xoxo