Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

23

Sin’s POV
I sighed as I picked up the phone.
“Hello?”
“Hey, Sin?”
“Yeah?”
“It’s Kane, is Patrick there?”
“He’s...in the shower.” I said, smirking slightly. Kane laughed.
“Again? Those two are at it like rabbits. Listen, Mike and I are coming over, he needs to talk to both of you and apologize to Patrick.”
“We’re both really worried about him. I don’t know how he can’t see that Shannon is-”
“He knows, Abby showed him pictures. He dumped her, and we’re...kinda together again.”
I swear to God I stopped breathing.
“Hello?”
“I’m here. You and Mike, Mike and you, THIS IS FANTASTIC!” I yelled, causing Paris to fall off of the couch.
“Yeah, it is, we’ll be there soon, bye Sin.”
I hung up.
“Jesus Christ! Do you have any idea how annoying it is to sitting, perfectly innocent, then have your nutcase of a boyfriend yell and cause you to fall off of the couch?” Paris demanded. Looking at me, arms crossed over his chest. He wasn’t happy. I just looked at him.
“Oh shut up.” He snapped. Before jumping on my lap and burying his head in my neck. Mmmmmm I love him.
“So, what was that all about?” He asked, as he snuggled in.
“Abby showed Mike pictures off Shannon cheating on him, he dumped her, and him and Kane finally got back together.”
Paris stared at me. He obviously didn’t know that Mike and Kane had ever been together.
“Mike met Shannon, dumped Kane. They were, they had something special. They truly loved each other. I mean, I love you and hope that we’ll always be together, but, Kane and Mike, they’re...if you see them together you’ll know what I mean. Good God, this is sappy, we’re all being paired off with the person we’ll probably spend the rest of our life with. Ew.” I said, before leaning back. Paris punched me in the stomach. Hard. I glared at him.
“Would you mind telling me what that was for?”
“It is not “ew.” It’s sweet, and amazing that we’re all so lucky when we’re so young. Even two people don’t make it through, we will all be there for them, you, me Mike, Kane, Patrick, Trevor, Devon, Ethan, Chase, Parker, Nathan, and Abby, we’re a family.” Paris said, before leaning in to kiss me.
“I’M MOVING TO NEW YORK!”
Abby yelled, running into the room. We froze. We all knew what Abby was like. Sure, she’s lived here since she was tiny, but still. She wont keep in touch. We know it, she knows it. We all loved her, but we weren’t al close to her as Chase. Those two, they were almost related.
“WHAT?” Chase yelled, running down the stairs, in sweat pants and nothing but sweat pants, water still covered him. Abby nodded, tears in her eyes as she realized that she would be leaving Chase.
“I’ll miss you, go live the dream.” Chase said, hugging her. He knew it, she knew it. They’d probably never see each other again. But, looking at them, I could tell they were fine with it. They have a very close friendship, but, they’re been growing apart. It was time to grow up, and say goodbye. If that makes any sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter very much...but it states the truth. This story is cheesy and everyone is getting paired off, it's like Noah's ark. I had a friend like Abby. I loved her, but I knew, that after she moved away, we wouldn't keep in touch. We were growing up. We were ready to move on, but I will always value our friendship. Thoughts, comments, suggestions, TELL ME!
xoxo