Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

24

Chase’s POV
I sighed as the last moving box was packed in the truck. I hugged Abby one last time, and said goodbye. I’ll miss her, but, we’ve been growing apart, the sad part? She’s moving on Christmas Eve. Yeah, Christmas Vacation had started. School had ended for two weeks (Score!) When I came back to school, no one apart from Nina seemed to care that I was gay. Which was nice. Patrick and I were together now. Mike and Kane were also together, had been for a couple for weeks now, same as Patrick and I. Nathan and I hugged each other as we watched Abby’s car drive away. We’ll all miss her, but that’s life I guess. I smiled as I walked home with Sin, Paris, and Nathan. Everyone else decided to be respectful and let us 5 have our last goodbyes.
“We’re home!” Paris yelled, as we walked into the kitchen. We were greeted with hot Chocolate. I smiled. Yummy!
“Patrick is working late tonight Chase, he told me to tell you to sleep in his bed tonight.” Mom said, before winking at me. I blushed, as Paris and Sin smirked at me. Grr.
“I gotta go, I promised I’d meet Trevor and Ethan at....somewhere.” I said, as Paris rolled his eyes. Mom smiled at me.
“Have fun, keep your cell phone on and be sure you and Trevor are home before midnight. If your not in bed by the time Patrick is home, he’ll be pissed!” Mom yelled, as I walked out the door, Paris and Sin’s laughter following. I sighed. She was right.
I walked to the park and sat on the swings. I smiled as I saw Ethan approach. He’s been happier ever since he’s moved in with Jimmy and Brad. They’re friend, Brian has been around a lot, I like him. Ethan and him have way to much fun messing with Jimmy’s head though.
“Hey.” Ethan said, sitting on the swing next to me.
“Hey, LET’S HAVE A SWINGING CONTEST!” I yelled, before starting to pump. Ethan laughed as he started swinging.
“HEY! NO FAIR, THERE ARE ONLY TWO SWINGS!” Trevor yelled as he ran to where we where. WE slowed our swings to a halt, and smirked.
“Did you know you have a giant hickey on your neck?” Ethan asked. Trevor blushed.
“I’m going to kill Devon.” He muttered, as Ethan and I jumped off our swings, causing Trevor to squeal. I rolled my eyes.
“To the place!” I yelled, causing my triplets to laugh.
We always met at the park, and then we always climbed the massive hill they had in the park. At the top of the massive hill, was this massive tree, it was super easy to climb, but, since it was at the top of this massive hill, no one bothered to climb it. The tree was so big though, that it’s shade was at the bottom of the hill, and let me tell you, that hill was steep!
“Brr...It’s cold!” I said, shivering as we sat, huddled on our special branch, that still held all three of us.
“That it is, let’s go?” Trevor said, Ethan and I nodded.
****************************************************************************************************
“Why don’t you guys come over? Jimmy and Brad would love to see you.”
“Sure!” Trevor said. I nodded.
****************************************************************************************************
“Trevor! Chase!” Brad said, hugging us.
“My turn!” Jimmy yelled, tackling Brad out of the way.
“Thanks guys, I feel loved.” Ethan said, rolling his eyes. But everyone could tell he was joking because he was smiling.
“I’m so happy that we’ll all be together for Christmas!” Jimmy yelled. Jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes.
“Yeah, it’s fantastic that you, Brad, and Carrie, are all coming over tomorrow, and that, on the 26 it’ll be you guys, plus Nathan, Devon, Parker, Kane, and everyone!” Trevor said, sighing.
“Your just happy to see Devon.” Ethan said, messing up Trevor’s hair.
“Hey!” Trevor yelled, as I joined in.
“HAHAHAHA!” I yelled, as Trevor screamed profanities at Ethan and I. Ah, brotherly love.
“Real mature guys, c’mon, let’s eat.”
Brad said, rolling his eyes, as we all sat down to dinner, which was pasta with homemade garlic bread. Yum!
“This is amazing.” I said, as we all snarfed our food.
“Yeah, Brad made it.” Jimmy said, talking with his mouth full.
“We kinda figured that.” I said, earning a glare from Jimmy.
****************************************************************************************************
“Hello?” I asked, talking on my cell, I was still at Brad, Jimmy and Ethan’s.
“Patrick will be home in 15 minuets.” Mom said. Uhoh.
“I have to go!” Patrick will be home in 15 minuets, and it’s really late, and I’m supposed to be in his bed!” I yelled, as Jimmy spit out his ice cream.
“Oh really? Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Brad said.
“They’ve already done it, in a bed, and in the shower.” Trevor said. I glared at him. As I tried to hide my red face. Stupid brothers.
“Really?” Jimmy asked, smirking at me. I groaned.
“Just take me home.”
****************************************************************************************************
“5 minuets!” Mom yelled, as I raced up stairs, brushed my teeth, took everything off but my boxers, threw on one of Patrick’s shirts, and jumped into the bed. Then I realized that I hadn’t turned off the lights. I could hear Patrick, about to open the door. I raced, to the light switch.
“Chase?” Patrick asked, he sounded like he was trying not to laugh.
“Ummm.... Hi?” I said. Damn. So close!
“Did you just get in?” Patrick asked, as he gently backed me against the wall.
“Ummm...possibly?” I said, I could feel the blush forming.
“Who were you with?” Patrick asked, not sounding too happy that I got home around 1:00. He works at the mall, in a c.d. store, which explains why he’s so late, it’s Christmas Eve.
“I was with Trevor, and we were at Jimmy, Brad, and Ethan’s place.” I said, as his lips roamed my neck.
“Hmm, at least you were safe, have a good time?” He asked, as he continued to explore my body. Wow, that sounds....wrong in so many ways.
“Yeah, how was w-” I said, as Patrick’s mouth found that spot on my neck. I couldn't help it, I moaned.
“Let’s get Paris and Trevor back, for all those times. Devon and Sin are at their houses. Now it’s our turn.” Patrick said. Our shirts were off in record time.
♠ ♠ ♠
There! A long update...who wants a sex scene next chapter? (talk about awkward question....) thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, xoxo
OVER 100 subscribers, I'm amazed. I LOVE YOU ALL!!