Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

5

I grinned as I sat down. Everyone was looking at me.
“Well, are you going to tell us?” Trevor asked. Eyebrow raised. After I told everyone, and after Ethan and Trevor just about pissed them selves laughing, we were all talking. Wow, I’m actually talking with my brothers and their friends....huh.
“Wow, our Principal just got like 10 times cooler.” Kane said. I nodded in agreement.
“I hope she gets run over my a truck.” I muttered, which caused everyone to laugh. What? It’s true.
“CHASE!” Paris screamed, making everyone at the table jumped...but me, I’m used to it.
“Jesus Christ Paris, a simple 'hello’ would suffice.”Ethan snapped.
“Awwe, Ethan’s a big boy now! He can say big words!”
Paris taunted in a baby voice. Those two, they got along fine, but they liked to annoy the hell out of one another.
“Bite me.” Ethan said. Uhoh. Sin and I exchanged a look, but Sin didn’t have time to grab Paris, before he jumped onto Ethan...and bit him.
“I DIDN’T MEAN THAT LITERALLY!” Ethan screamed, Trevor, Sin and I were doubled over laughing, we were used to stuff like this happening. The others however, looked terrified.
“H-he’s not vicious, I swear, him and Ethan just like to torture each other.” I said, still laughing. The others seemed to relax.
“Anyway, we were just coming over to see if you wanted to chill with us for the remaining lunch-TREVOR! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING ON SOME CUTE GUY’S LAP?” Paris screamed. Causing Trevor to blush, and hide his face in Devon’s chest. Not that Devon seemed to mind....
“This is Devon, my boyfriend.” Trevor muttered. Still blushing.
“Please tell me he’s not the guy you fuc-oh my god TREVOR!” Sin said, noticing how red Trevor, and devon’s faces were getting. “Your dad is going to kill you.” Sin said.
“YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME!” Paris yelled. Trevor grinned. “Thanks Paris.” Trevor said, smiling. At least he had somewhere to go....
****************************************************************************************************
“Dad! We’re home!” I yelled. Ethan, Trevor and I were all standing in the doorway, we knew that Trevor was going to have to leave. Our dad was...well, to be honest he was a prick. We weren’t sure about mom, but still, Trevor told us on the way home that he had a bag packed for a while now. Parker gave us a ride home, but he didn’t stay, he knew that we needed family time.
“Hey guys! How was your day?” Dad asked, smiling and walking into the kitchen. We followed him.
“So, Chase, I got a call from your principal, apologizing for his daughter, don’t worry, you’ll soon see the benefits of women throwing themselves at your feet.” Dad said, with a smile. Ew.
“I don’t even like girls.” I said. Before I can stop my self. Oh.My.God. I’m dead.
“What did you say?” Dad said. Scarily calm.
“I-I, umm....I’m gay?” I stuttered. I’m going to be hit for sure.
“Pack your shit, and get out. You are my son, and for that reason, I’m not going to hit you, but know this, I am not proud to call you my son. You are a fag, and fags are bad. At least with your brother it was a one time thing!” Dad said, raising his voice at the end.
“Actually dad, we are now dating. I’m only gay for Devon, but if you want Chase to leave, you probably want me to leave.” Trevor said.
“YOUR DAMN RIGHT I WANT YOU TO LEAVE!” “Dad” screams. Just as my mom walks in. She figures out about it, and she starts screaming too. Then, just when I think we’re going to get off hit free, she bitch slaps us across the face. And she can hit hard.
“Pack your things and get out. Both of you. I’ll call Paris’ mom and tell her your on the way. She can have rights to you both for all that I care. But leave and never come back.” She spat, before shoving us both up the stairs.
“Well, now they’ll only have one to worry about.” I muttered, stomping up the stairs, to pack my stuff.
“Brad, Jimmy, and Carrie are all coming home for the holidays, they’re going to kill them both.” Trevor said, going to his room as I go to mine.
I smiled, even though I can feel the bruise on my cheek. At least I’ll get to see my two older brothers and older sister. That is, if they don’t hate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
k, first off-tell me if you think there are grammar errors, I can't find any, but I'm not that great in grammar, second off-I'm canadian, so if your getting mad at me for spelling it colour, or anyways, that's the was I was taught. Third off-I'm not trying to steal from anyone, I actually know someone, and he goes by Sin. The characters are based off from real people I know. Fourth off, comment?