Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

6

After shoving all the stuff we wanted into bags, we placed out keys on the kitchen table, took all the money we worked hard for and left. I doubt we would’ve been allowed to take the car. We left without a backward glance. Ethan knew where to find us. We go to school together.
“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me.” Trevor said. Not looking at me as he’s talking.
“Tell you what?” I asked, looking at him not looking at me.
“That your gay.”
Oh. That. “I didn’t tell anyone.”I said, silently hoping this wouldn’t lead to a fight. The last thing either one of us needed, was a fight.
“So, your saying that Paris, Sin, Nathan, and Abby don’t know?” Trevor asked, looking at me with an eyebrow raised. He didn’t look or sound angry, just hurt. And I felt bad about that, but, I mean, I love my brothers, but, they’re always together, and they always do stuff with each other. I’m different from them. It’s like...I felt like the out sider. Like I’m not their triplet, I’m their brother, who was born at a different time, just a normal brother. Like we don’t look the same. As if we don’t have the same Sandy brown hair, the same hazel eyes. I’m the shortest, at 5’5, Ethan and Trevor are both 5’6, but we do look the same. My hair is dyed dark brown, Trevor’s is normal, and Ethan is a blond. But still, you can tell that we’re triplets. But do we act like it? Sometimes. Most of the time, I’m left to deal with their shit. Thank what ever’s up there for my friends.
“Chase!”
“Huh?” I asked, kinda zoning out.
“How long have your friends known that your gay?” Trevor asked. He stopped walking so he could look me square in the eye.
“Um...” I said, shifting from foot to foot. “Like....over a year?” I said. Trevor stared at me.
“Chase, why didn’t you tell me and Ethan that you were gay? I mean, I know why you didn’t tell our “parents”.” He said, making quotation marks in the air around the word parents.“But why would you hide that from Ethan and I? We’re your brothers, we’re your triplets.”
I felt bad. I know I shouldn’t. But I did. He looked so hurt...k, maybe I should feel bad. But, They just make me feel....
“Because, I feel like I’m not even your triplet. You and Ethan kinda just, well, everyone calls you the twins! Even our “parents.”” I said, doing quotations on the word parents just like Trevor did.“I mean, yeah, I’m different from you guys, I hate no interest in getting high, or drunk, EVER, and do I look like a skank to you?” Uhoh. I just called my triplet a skank. Not. Good.
“A-A SKANK?” Trevor asked, looking hurt, then angry, in a matter of seconds.
“Well, oh fuck.”I muttered.
“Are you a virgin Chase?” Trevor asked. Completely serious. Kill me now. Well, don’t, cause I am, and I don’t want to die that way.
“Paris’ mom will be worried, let’s go.” I said. Power walking up the hill. I hate stupid steep hills. And 29th is like, the steepest. We go to Balmoral, so it’s a bit of a walk, but at least Paris’ house is close to Star Bucks! Well, I guess Paris’ house is now my house...and Trevor’s. That is, if Paris’ mom will let us stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I like feed back and suggestions!! The plot begins to thicken a little bit more now...I do have plans, but it all takes time ya know ;) so, yeah, comment, subscribe, I NEED FEED BACK/SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE!