Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

8

“I still can’t believe that your a virgin” Paris said stuffing Cheetos into his mouth. We had finished the KD, and were now down in the basement, where Paris had this massive TV, we were currently listening to Tokio Hotel, (That Day) and pigging out.
“Well, believe it, I’m waiting for the right person, and don’t you dare even think of setting me up.” I say, looking at Paris’ expression. He likes playing cupid. A little too much.
“Why not?” Paris whined. Giving me puppy eyes.
“Paris, leave him alone, he’ll do it when he wants to.”Sin stated, rolling his eyes at his boy friend’s antics.
“Devon will be here in like, 10 minuets.” Trevor stated, sitting down beside me. His eyes were red.
“You told him?” I asked, giving him a hug.
“Yeah, he said he’d miss me at school tomorrow, but that he’d see me on the weekend, with homework and all, he might not have time to come over after school.”Trevor said, sighing. This was harder on him than it was on me. But then again, I always knew that it would happen someday. I’ve known I was gay for ever, so...I was snapped out of my thoughts by Patrick coming down stairs, leading Devon.
“Trevor, Devon’s here, Sin, let’s go grab the rest of Trevor and Chase’s stuff.” Patrick said. Sin looked a little to happy at that idea.
“Guys, don’t do anything that would give them motive to sue. We like living here. We also like having both of you not in jail.” I said, looking at the matching grins they had on.
“Oh, don’t worry, we’ll be good.” Sin said. Translation: “We’ll scare the shit out of them, and get what we came for, but we wont do anything illegal.” Patrick and Sin=Mob Bosses.
“Hey Devon, good to see you again.” Paris said from his place on the floor.
“Hey Devon.” I said, smiling as I sat down beside Paris, so the love birds could have the couch.
“Hey guys, sorry about what happened.” Devon said, giving his boyfriend a hug.
“I’ve always known it would happen to me one day.” I said, no emotion in my voice. No, I was not a robot. I just always knew.
“So, Chase, Trevor tells me your gay, and a virgin.” Devon says, trying to keep a straight face, but failing.
“Trevor, your a cruel, cruel person.” I muttered, throwing an empty pop can at him.
“Nothing to be ashamed of, ooo! Could I set you up?” Devon asked. Yeah, he’s going to fit right in, he’s hyper, and he likes butting in to everyone else’s lives. Yeah, he’s perfect.
“No.” I said, grabbing another handful of Cheetos. These things are addicting I tell you!
“Why not?” Devon whined.
“Because, I’ll find the right person, when I want to. I don’t need you, Trevor, Paris, Nathan, Abby, Patrick or Sin to help me.” I stated.
“You forgot Ethan.” Trevor said, grinning. Why was he grinning? Well, for one thing, he was siting on Devon’s lap, for another, Ethan is a whore, plain and simple, would he really just go about his own business, and let my stay a virgin? No. He’ll take it on as his mission in life to teach his brother what I’ve been missing out on. I’ll find out what I’ve been missing out on when I’m ready damn it!
“Fuck.” I muttered, rubbing my eyes. It had been a long day. Thank whatever is up there that I’m not going to school tomorrow.
“Exactly what he’ll be trying to get you to do.” Trevor said, making Paris and Devon laugh.
“Shut up and make out with your boyfriend.” I said, before getting up, brushing the chip crumbs onto the floor, and walking up to where I knew where the guest rooms are.
“Don’t even think about sleeping in the guest room! We have more than enough rooms up stairs, with the rest of the family, Yours is right next to mine.” Paris said, getting up to lead me to my new room.
“Great, so I can hear you and Sin fuck?” I said, Paris hates it when you say him and Sin fucked.
“We don’t fuck, we make love.” Paris stated. Just as Sin and Patrick walked into the room. Both had backpacks on. Both were carrying laundry baskets. What the fuck?
“Um...guys? Why are you carrying what looks like enough dirty clothes for about a month?” I asked, in a calm voice. I did not want to know what they did.
“Oh my God guys, you didn’t break in and steal our laundry did you?” Trevor yelled, as Devon and Paris laughed. If I was in their position, I’d be laughing too.
“Don’t worry, your mom was more than happy to get all your shit out of her house. We didn’t even have to scare them.” Patrick said. He sounded disappointed. Oh good God. I turned to Paris.
“Your older brother and your boyfriend, are freaks of nature, who will probably end up on Judge Judy for murdering their neighbors cat.” I said, as Devon started laughing even harder.
“I know.” Paris stated, as he walked out of the basement, me following, as we herd Sin yell,
“Can we help it if they hiss at us?”
I don’t know how Paris does it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this just might be 2 in one day. Or 2 in 2 days, I'm not sure. Point is, I'm sure your all very happy. Good. I have some ideas, thanks to all who suggested! big thanks to the one with the drunk idea...it helped, a lot. That should give you a clue ;)