Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

9

The Next morning, I woke up at 10. I felt better. My room was big. It made up for it being right beside Paris’, but, Patrick said I could always come to his room, which was on the other side of mine, if those to ever got to.....loud. I sighed, hearing them moan. It was 10 in the morning! Sin was supposed to be in school. I think I just might take Patrick up on the offer sooner than I thought.
“Your supposed to be in school!” Mom yelled.
“FUCK!” Sin yelled, I could hearing him rushing around, probably for his clothes. Wow. Talk about losing track of time.
“I’ll drive you Sin.” Mom said, as I herd Sin run out, after screaming a goodbye to Paris.
Well, I was definitely awake now. Stupid Sin. I sighed and got up. I didn’t go to bed until late. Patrick helped me, and Devon helped Trevor move all of our stuff, put up posters, put in a load of laundry...Paris and Sin were busy doing...other thing. Well, they did make cookies. So that counts. They were good cookies. We’re a group of pigs, and we ate them all. I felt really sick afterwards. My room was white, but almost every inch of available wall space was covered my posters, or pages ripped out of AP magazines. My collection of wall crap keeps on growing. I had a double bed, and a really bed desk. My room was a closet, which was a walk in! Yeah, Paris has a massive house. His mom is an artist, but she also teaches night art classes, and someday art classes on somedays, other days she goes to schools, does workshops, and after school programs. She loves what she does. I’ve never met Paris’ dad, and I never want to. He left them for some young blond skank when Paris was 3. Patrick was 4. They never saw him again. Not that they’re complaining. They’re all better off without him. Anyway, I actually got up, when Patrick raced in my room, and jumped on my bed. Douche.
“Get up! Get up! WE DON’T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!” Patrick screamed in my face, while sitting on top of me. I just woke up, not fun. At all.
“I thought you were supposed to go to school today.” I mumbled. Still not fully understanding that Patrick was on top of me. Patrick. The sex God. Please don’t tell Paris I said that. I’m begging you. He’d kill me. But I mean, really, Patrick has white hair, with black in it. It’s not really white with black or black with white, it’s more like, white and black. Solid brown eyes, a lip ring a smile that could make you melt. And a tattoo of a snake on his hip. Talk about sex on legs. I’d tap that. This is coming from a guy who want’s to lose it to the right guy. No, I don’t have a crush on Patrick, but if I were to pull an Ethan or Trevor, then yeah, I’d go for Patrick. HE’S REALLY REALLY HOT OK!
“Mom said I could stay home, now that your living here and all, it’s like having two new brothers, even though, although mom has custody rights over you and Trevor, she’s not adopting you, cause, if I were to oh, I don’t know, make out with you in a closet, that would be incest, and the Government frowns on that, we may be pro gay marriages, but we leave the incest shit alone.”
I just about died. “W-WHAT?”
I yelled. He was still sitting on top of me, by the way. Talk about awkwardness.
“Just kidding! You should’ve seen the look on your face! By the way, tomorrow, being Friday, we’re having a party, just my friends, your friends, Sin’s friends,”
“Which are the same as my and your friends.”
I stated. It was true.
“Yeah, Paris’ friends, which are the same as your friends, and Trevor’s friends, sort of a welcome to the family thing for Devon.” Hmm, good idea.
“I’m guessing we’re having it here?” I asked, I was almost 100% sure since Mom would be out of town until Sunday. Not that she’d mind. As long as nobody got arrested, and she wasn’t there. She was fine with parties. See why I love her? I grinned. “Sounds good.”
Patrick grinned. “We can play 7 minuets.” He whispered, before jumping off of me and sprinting out of my room. Or he would’ve. If he didn’t run into the wall. Tool.
“Ow.” Patrick said, from my floor. I was trying to keep from laughing. But I was failing.
“Are you ok?” I asked, almost falling off the bed. Paris and Trevor ran in, eyes wide, Trevor still half asleep.
“What happened!” Trevor asked, looking around, me on the edge of my bed laughing and pointing to the floor. Where Patrick lay. Whimpering.
“I don’t even want to know, c’mon Trevor, let’s go make breakfast and leave the future couple alone.” Paris said, grabbing Trevor’s arm and skipping to the door.
“Future couple?” Trevor asked, smirking at me with one eye brow raised. He knew I found Patrick attractive. Even Ethan found Patrick attractive.
“Yeah, that’s why mom isn’t adopting you guys, but she has custody over you, so have no fear! TO THE KITCHEN!” Paris yelled, dragging Trevor along with him. I hate them both.
“Can’t wait for the party.” I mumbled. I swear to god they’re just using Devon as an excuse for me to get fucked. Devon probably agreed to the whole thing.
“Devon agreed to the whole thing.” Patrick said, before winking at me and leaving. This time through the door. May they all rot in Hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
There, new chapter, and I proofread the whole thing. So, I re-posted everything. The grammar queen can now rest in peace. Did you know you could proofread on a mac? I didn't.