Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

You Fight Me

I pulled my black skinny jeans on as Brian slid his hands around my bare waist. His fingertips barely touched my skin and it gave me goosebumps. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. He brought his lips to mine.

I slid my fingers through his and said, "Breakfast?"

"Where at?" he whispered.

"Denny's?" I replied. I kissed him, and he smiled. "Denny's it is. I'll go tell the boys."

He handed me my shirt. "I must say, you look just as fine without it," he said, nipping my collarbone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and resisted pushing him back onto the bed.

Instead, I went downstairs where Jimmy and Matt were playing Wii Boxing. Zacky sat on the couch, but Johnny was nowhere to be found. I pulled my shirt on and sat next to Zacky. He looked over at me, and I smiled.

"How was your night, Mr. Baker?" I asked.

"Liss, all I heard was you and B," Zacky sighed. "Aside from me having to listen to Johnny complain. It was fine."

I laughed and patted his knee. "Sorry, Hun," I said. "Can't help it."

"I know," said Zacky. "You wanna play winner?"

"Actually, I came to ask if you guys wanted to go to Denny's with me and Brian," I suggested.

Immediately, Jimmy paused their game and turned to me. "Let's go!" he shouted. He grabbed his keys and ran out the door. Matt, Zacky, and I looked after him, but none of us moved. I heard a door open, and Johnny walked in. I looked up at him.

"Hey, JC, sorry about last night," I said. "You can have your room back tonight, though." I stood up and looked him in the eyes.

His eyes were a milky chocolate, a silky brown, and I smiled. He nodded to me.

"Thanks," he said. "Shouldn't someone stop Sully from running down the block?"

I rolled my eyes. Johnny could be so difficult sometimes. I wondered sometimes if fought with me on purpose.

I walked to the front door, with Matt, Zacky, and Johnny behind me. Brian lumbered down the stairs and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and kissed him.

This was the life.
♠ ♠ ♠
More action coming soon, I promise.
Thanks to those of you who subscribed and commented.

I love comments! :D