Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Bitter Sweet

Brian put his arm around my shoulder and said to the waiter, "Just bring us a shitload of eggs."

I examined my glass of Mountain Dew, tracing a crease in the plastic design. Jimmy and Johnny were taking turns drawing dirty pictures on the kiddie menu, while Matt watched and laughed when he understood what they were drawing. I glanced over.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked, pointing to a picture of a horse and what looked like Paris Hilton.

Jimmy burst into a fit of hysterical laughter, and he was soon joined by Johnny and Matt. Brian looked over and chuckled. Zacky, too, looked over and laughed. I rolled my eyes and said, "You guys are so immature!"

The waiter came back to the table and handed Matt a glass of water. He looked at the doodle and resisted laughing. He quickly left to avoid joining us.

Brian rested his forehead on my cheek. I felt him breathing down my neck, and it was driving me insane. I put my hand in his just before my phone rang. I looked down at the caller ID. Naomi!

"Hello!" I said cheerfully.

Brian sat up. He looked questioningly at Matt, who shrugged.

"Lissa!" said Naomi. "Where have you been, girl?"

"Mimi, you wouldn't believe me if I told you," I replied.

"Try me," Naomi snorted.

I put my phone on speaker and set it in the middle of the table. "Say hi, guys," I said.

Brian, Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, and Johnny said in unison, "Hi!"

Naomi gasped, "Is- is that...?"

"No lie, it's Avenged Sevenfold," I finished.

"But- but how?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"Me? Fly out to Huntington? Liss, you know I don't like flying."

"Suck it up, Naomi," I laughed. "You gotta come out here. It's so beautiful here."

"No, I don't think"-

"We'll pay for your trip," Zacky interrupted.

"Z-z-zacky?"

I knew Naomi was nearly falling out of her chair. Avenged Sevenfold had been her favorite band for eight years. Almost as long as me.

"Yeah, you're Naomi Ash right?" said Zacky.

"Oh. My. God," stuttered Naomi. "Zacky Vengeance knows my name?! I'll be out next week, baby girl!"

I laughed, "Okay, Mimi. See you soon."

We hung up, and I hugged Zacky. "Thank you!" I whispered. I kissed his cheek.

"No problem, Liss," he replied, kissing me back.

Brian pulled me closer, and I smiled up at him. He kissed the top of my head.

"She's in for a hell of a surprise," he laughed.

"I know," I agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks y'all for commenting and subscribing and all that shit.
I'm loving writing this!
Comments and suggestions are welcome (and encouraged haha).