Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Animals

Some one kicked my bed and shouted, "Get up, lovebirds, they're coming back."

I opened my eyes and saw Matt pulling his shirt on. Did I...? He saw me and shook his head. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Johnny; he was still asleep. I sat up.

"Why did Craig stay?" I asked.

"I dunno," Matt shrugged. "Bri was teaching him some guitar stuff, and I guess he stayed longer than everyone else wanted to be here."

"Oh..." I sighed and stood up. "You mind?"

Matt looked around and said, "Ah, sorry. See you downstairs." He winked, glanced at Johnny, and smiled. "Be good to our baby, Liss."

I giggled a bit and pushed him out the door. As the door slammed, Johnny opened one eye. He looked me up and down, my ass nearly hanging out of my shorts. He grinned, and I flipped him off. He sat up, his hair a mess, and yawned.

"Mornin', baby doll," he said.

"My parents are going to be back soon, so we gotta get up," I replied.

"I figured it had to be something like that," Johnny sighed. "I'm sure I should probably shower and all that good shit."

I raised one eyebrow. "Wanna conserve some water and shower together?" I added a wink.

"I wouldn't mind at all," Johnny chuckled. He stood and pulled at my waist. "We should hop to it if we want to look presentable for your family." He kissed my neck, and I giggled a bit.

We snuck down the hall to the bathroom, and gladly, everyone was downstairs. I quickly pulled my brush through my tangled hair, and Johnny locked the door. I shed my clothes and hopped into the warm running water, followed closely by Johnny. I smiled and kissed him as his hands slid over my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulled him into me. He backed me against the wall, kissing me harder. I pulled my legs up around him and let the steaming water pour over us. He smiled, and he looked into my eyes.

"Don't stop now," I begged.

"Oh, I'm just getting started," Johnny replied evilly.
---------------------------------------------------------
I giggled as Johnny poked my bare side. He chuckled and kissed me. I smiled, and I pulled my towel around me, stepping out onto the bath mat. I wrung out my soaking hair as Johnny wrapped his own towel around his waist. He put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I poked his chest.

"Alright, but we gotta hurry and get dressed before my parents get here," I giggled.

He tickled my side, and I giggled again as I opened the door. I looked out, and my heart stopped. I felt Johnny's hands drop from my side, and I felt like I was going to faint.

Because there- standing outside the door, getting ready to knock- was Daddy. His face was burning with anger, I could tell, and his mouth hung open in surprise. I knew what he was staring at: me and Johnny dripping wet, naked, only covered by two towels. He clenched his fists, and his knuckles went white.

I acted impulsively and slammed the door in front of him, not saying anything. I turned to Johnny, and I saw his face was white as a ghost. Neither of us said anything as I dug for my phone in my shorts laying on the floor.

I texted- Naomi. Help. Now. And the both of us just sat there for a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daddy caught them? You can expect a nice next chapter ;)

Comments are awesome! 92 subscribers? Daaaaayum!

XD