Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Give It All

I lay in bed facing Brian. He stroked my hair gently before kissing me and standing up. I sat up slowly.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Brian slipped his shirt on. "If we want Johnny to have his own room back," he said, "we're gonna need to finish painting it."

I wrapped the blanket around my bare chest. "But it's like six," I protested. "Come back here." I patted the bed next to me.

He sighed and sat down close to me. I rested my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. He rubbed my shoulder, and I closed my eyes. I felt his finger trace the lines of my tattoo. I shivered.

"What's wrong?" asked Brian.

"Nothing," I said, opening my eyes. I looked up.

"You sure?" he said.

I nodded. I brought my hand up to his cheek and kissed him. I felt him smile, so I took the opportunity to slide my tongue through his lips. He turned over on top of me, and I knew I had won.

"You know, you're just like me," he said between kisses.

I pulled my hands around the back of his neck and said, "Shut up and kiss me."

He laughed. "Gladly."
---------------------------------------
I tried my damnedest to be sweet, but Matt without a shirt on? Damn. I watched him over the top of my magazine, and when he looked over, I pretended not to notice. But I knew fully what he wanted. I put my feet up on the small table, making my already short shorts slide further up my thighs.

Oh, he noticed that. He let out a small noise, making me giggle. Brian and Johnny both looked over from painting, and I started reading my magazine again. Brian looked from Matt to me, but then he went back to painting. Johnny did the same.

I stood up and said, louder than necessary, "I'm going downstairs."

Matt watched me leave, and I grinned devilishly back at him. He put down his roller, looked over at Brian, and said, "Hey, I'll be back. Want anything to drink?"

Johnny, Zacky, and Jimmy all shook their heads, but Brian asked for a glass of water.

I waited outside the room for Matt. He walked right by me, all the way down to the kitchen, so I followed. I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said.

He reached back and felt along my hips. "Liss, why do you do this to us?" he groaned.

"Do what?" I asked. "Oh. This?" I ran my fingers along his collarbone and traced the muscles of his shoulders down his spine. He spun around and grabbed my hand.

"Everything you got," he said. "Fuck me. Give it all to me right now."

I smiled. He lifted me up onto the counter, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He chuckled deeply, almost sinister, and he pushed me forward so I was underneath him.

Matt was always the easiest to get where I wanted. And I liked it when I was under him. Almost as much as I liked Brian under me.

Almost, but not quite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! O_o
Comment!