Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Walk Away From the Sun

Naomi took a seat next to me at the table. She put her hand on my shoulder in concern, and I looked up.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm pregnant," I mumbled, setting my head back down on the table.

Naomi looked around and said, "Where's Johnny?"

"I don't know..."

"Oh, if he leaves you I'm gonna bash his fucking face in-"

"Don't. You can't force him to stay."

"I can if I try hard enough. Where is that little fucker?" She stood up and looked around.

"Sit down. He left."

I closed my eyes and covered the back of my head with my hands. Jimmy turned to us.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah, she's pregnant, and Johnny left," Naomi replied.

"We'll find him," said Jimmy, giving Naomi a kiss. He turned to Zacky and Brian and explained the situation, and they all went off in different directions. Matt stumbled over to the table, clearly drunk. I looked over, and he smiled.

"Want a drink?" he giggled.

"I can't," I said. "I've got other things to worry about."

"Like what?"

"She's pregnant, Matty," said Naomi.

"Naomi, you gotta announce it to the world?" I snapped.

"Ahaha! Johnny's got the magical sperm!" Matt laughed. He held up his glass and shouted, "Here's to Johnny and his magical sperm!"

Everybody looked over, and I felt my face grow hot. I sunk down in my chair and smacked Matt on the head. He just chuckled and sat next to me. I pushed the palms if my hands into my eyes, hoping to make everything disappear, but when I looked up, everyone was still there. Jacoby came up to the table and took Naomi's hand. She blushed and giggled.

"Did you like your present, Mrs. S?" he asked.

"I loved it, but I don't think Jimmy was too thrilled at first," Naomi replied. "I think he thought you were trying to steal his thunder."

"Me?" said Jacoby. "Nah, we just couldn't fund anything nice to getcha at Target."

Naomi laughed, "Well, perhaps I didn't want anything at Target."

"Wanna dance?" asked Jacoby.

The two left me and Matt sitting at the table. He patted my hand gently, and I looked at him. He sobered up long enough to pull me in for an understanding hug. I looked past him. There was still no indication as to where Johnny had gone. Had I scared him away? I knew the answer, but I hoped I was wrong. I pulled the tray of wedding mints closer, and I took a bite of one. Anything to get my mind away from him.

Jimmy noticed Naomi and Jacoby dancing, and I saw him flash a side of jealousy. But he smiled when Naomi blew him a kiss, and I smiled as well. They were the perfect couple- both wonderful people, and they each adored each other. I wished I could have that, too, and I hoped again I was wrong to assume Johnny had left me.

The doors of the hall opened, and we all looked up. Johnny stood in the doorway, his eyes downcast and his hands at his sides. I stood up slowly, and the room grew quiet. I saw Jacoby and Naomi stop dancing, and the guys all came to stand beside me. Johnny scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"Lissa? Can I talk to you for a sec?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a few more chapters left. Then a possible sequel after I finish up some other stories.

Whadya think? Comment!