Sequel: Arizona Skyline

She Won't Kiss and Tell

03

“What the fuck?!”

I pulled away and saw Garrett, standing on the doorway with his fists clenched. He walked in and pulled Kennedy up and suddenly, his fist were on Kennedy’s jaw.

“Garrett!”, I shrieked as I stood up and pushed him back. Kennedy fell back to the couch and holding his jaw. I rushed to his side and wiping the blood that flooded out from his nose.

“You fuck! You know that I love Amanda and you stabbed me in the back like this?!”, Garrett shouted with his finger pointed to Kennedy.

“It’s your fault, Garrett!”, I growled. “You’re the one who’s retarded enough to not tell the others about us!”

Garrett glared at me. “Amanda.”, he hissed.

“I don’t care! From now on, you don’t have the right to beat up every guy I kissed!”

His face went white and he turned around, walking out from the bus.

“I’m so sorry, Kenny.”, I said quietly as I wiped my bloody fingers with a tissue.

He nodded. “It’s okay. He’s a dumbass anyway.”

“You knew about us?”

“Yeah, he doesn’t have anyone to tell other than me.”

“And you never told John, right?”

“Mandy, I would never do that.”, he leaned in and kissed me.
**********
“Whoa! What’s wrong with your nose?!”, Pat asked as he and the others walked into the back lounge.

“I fell.”, Kennedy lied smoothly as he tighten his wrap around my shoulder.

“Thank you, Amanda!”, John exclaimed as he walked in and sat on the couch.

I raised a brow. “Why?”

“Sarah and I are official.”

“What? You just met her!”

“And she already locked my heart.”, he grinned.

“John, I have to ask you something.”, Kennedy stated.

“What is it?”, John muttered as he closing his eyes.

“I want to know if it’s okay if I date Amanda.”

John’s eyes went open and sat up straight. “Excuse me?”

“I said, I wanted to date Amanda.”, Kennedy smiled.

I closed my eyes, scared of what John’s expression would be like.

“Fine, date her.”

I opened my eyes and my mouth dropped open. “Seriously, John?”
He shrugged his shoulders. “If he wants you, I can block his dick.”

“John!”, I laughed. I stood up and launched myself to John, kissing his cheek. “Thank ya! You’re the best brother ever!”
*************
I walked around the venue with Sarah, waiting for the show to start. The crowd was filling the field even though there was still three hours left.

“Hey, Mandy.”, Sarah started.

“Yeah?”

“I hope you’re okay with me and John.”

“Sarah, I’m happy for you guys. it had been a while since he dated anyone.”

She smiled. “Thank you, and I heard about you and Kennedy. I’m happy for you guys.”

“Thanks. Even though Garrett is being an asshole about it.”

“Amanda, he has a history with you, so I know why he did that.”

I nodded. “Well, his fault for being a coward.”

“And can I tell you something, but please don’t be weird around him?”, she stopped at her track.

I stopped at mine. “Uhm, sure. Who are we talking about?”

“Martin.”, she sighed. “He kinda, has a crush on you.”

My eyes widened. “What? I just met him, Sarah.”

“Just like John, Amanda. Love comes without an expectation.”

“You obviously made for John.”, I rolled my eyes.

“I know.” She grinned.

“Amanda!”, Garrett called me as he jogged to us. I rolled my eyes and pulled Sarah to walk to the stage quickly. But, he was fast. He stopped me.

“What is it?”, I groaned.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Well, talk.”, I crossed my arms.

“Alone.”, she eyed Sarah.

“She’s staying.”

“Amanda, please.”

“Garrett, just say what you wanna say.”

He rolled his eyes. “Never mind.”, he walked away.

“Well, good!”, I shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is for Dinda/Novarez,since she's curious about who shouted "WHAT THE FUCK?!",hahaha,and she was hoping that Amanda and Kenny hooked up on the end of chap 2,but they will hook up...later:P
anyways,THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBING:D