Sequel: Arizona Skyline

She Won't Kiss and Tell

09

Garrett

“I realized I’m still in love with you.”, she whispered through the noise of the raindrops. “I love you, Gary.”

The next thing that came in my mind was to tell her that I have always loved her, but I pulled her into my arms instead. Her body began to tremble and her arms wrapped around my waist.

“I’m sorry, Mandy, I’m really sorry.”, I choked out between the sobs.

She shook her head and looked up to me. “No, I’m the one who’s sorry. I love you and I don’t want anyone else.”

When she calmed down, the rain stopped and the sky was dark. We stood up and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. “You’re freezing.”

“I’ve had worst.”, she smiled and hugged my side tightly. We walked back to the venue and our bus was the only one left. How long had we been gone?

“Amanda!”, John ran to his sister and picked her up into a hug. “I’m so worried about you.”

“I’m okay, John.”, she giggled.

John put her down and his eyes flickered on me. “I thought you guys would argued until the end of time.”

“No.”, I stated simply. “But I want to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

I pulled Amanda closer and wrapped my arm around her waist. “I want to date Amanda, if that’s okay.”

John’s eyes went on me then Amanda, after that, he sighed. “Fine, date her.”

Amanda

It was already a week after Garrett and I went official. Since then, I never talked or exchanged a word to Kennedy. He still looked at me like I’m some kind of a bitch.

I sat on one of the black boxes backstage as I watched them play their set.

“Hey, Amanda.”

I looked to my side and Martin was sitting next to me. “Martin. Haven’t seen you around.”

“I was busy with Paul.”

My brow raised and he stuttered. “I meant, I’m busy with him, cause of the songs.”

“Look at you.”, I laughed and I could see him blushed. “I’m sorry that I embarrassed you, Marty.”

He nodded. “Anyways, I wanted to tell you that, there’s a party in our bus tonight. Tell the guys to come, and of course, yourself.”

“Another party?”

“Well, they don’t call me Party Marty for nothing!”

I giggled and nodded. “Sure.”

“Kay’. See you later.”, he stood up and walked to his dressing room.

After they were done with their set, it wasn’t too dark outside. I pulled Garrett out to the bus and grabbed the water guns from the baggage.

“Do you still remember the word ‘fun’?”, I winked and aimed the gun at him.

“Hey! I’m not armed!”

Before I could shot him, someone got his water gun on the side of my head. “Ma’am, drop the water gun.”

I peeked from the corner of my eyes and sighed. “Pat, I thought you’re in my team.”

“No, we aren’t.”, John was on my other side, with his own water gun.

“Shit!”, I hissed and when I was about to run for my life, John and Pat already shooting my back with the water gun. I laughed while I ran to the other side of the bus.

I ran into somebody until I fell back to the hard pavement. “Ouch! Watch where you going!”, I spat.

“I think it’s you, who should be the one to watch where you’re going!”

I looked up and saw Kennedy looking down to me. “Oh, I’m sorry, Kenny.”

“No, it’s okay.”, he helped me get up and when his hand held mine, another rush of guilt ran inside me.

Our hands lingered, until John found me and shot both of us. “Gotcha!”, he laughed. He stopped laughing when he saw my hand was in Kennedy’s. “Mandy, what is your hand doing in Kenny’s?”

I followed his stare to my hand and I snatched it back. “Nothing, he helped me up when I fell.”

John narrowed his eyes on us and walked back to the other side. I sighed and turned around to Kennedy. “So, Kenny, are you doing to BLG’s party tonight?”

“I don’t know. I’m not in the mood to party.”

“You need a party. You look lifeless.”

He smiled. “Am I going to see you there tonight?”

“I’ll be the one in the black dress.”, I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait,and sorry for the short update
i'm going to update it again tonight/tomorrow anyway
thank you for the comment and subscription
and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,GARRETT 'ZOMBIE SLAYER' NICKELSEN!