Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

The Stalker

Tuesday, September 15th 2009

Today is just one day before Nick's birthday so Joe and I decided to go to the mall to buy him something. I didn't really have something in mind. Nick can be one of those people who are hard to know what they want, specially when you don't remember much about them.

Joe was picking me up at 2pm to go to the mall. I got ready and waited for him to arrive. He was just in time. I didn't wait for him to get out of his car and ran to it and hopped in.

"Hey, gorgeous," he said and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, handsome," I kissed him back and used my thumb to wipe the cherry lipstick from his lips.

"So, do you have something I mind for Nick's gift?" Joe asked me.

"Not really. Why do you think you're coming?"

"Why, thank you," he said sarcastically.

"Besides keeping me company," I said. "But I was really hoping you could give some ideas."

"Well, you know Nick, he'll love anything related to music."

We arrived at the mall and searched around a bit. We were walking when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Giselle, hey!" Devan said. Devan was one of my classmates who had some sort of 'crush' on me. But, to be honest, I didn't like him too much. He was sort of a stalker sometimes.

"Hey, Devan."

"So, who's your friend here?"

"Oh sorry. Devan, this is Joe, my boyfriend. Joe, this is Devan." I said.

"Your boyfriend?" Devan asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Well then, I'll see you around. Nice meeting you, Joe," Devan softly glared at Joe then walked away.

"Okaay..." Joe said. "Does he like you?"

"Don't worry about that, baby," I gave him a peck.

We entered the music store and I decided to buy Nick an acoustic guitar. I thought that was good and he didn't have many acoustic guitars.

"So, tell me about Devan," Joe said while we were just walking around.

"Joe--" he gave me the look telling me I had no option but to tell him. "Fine! He used to go to my school on our senior year. We weren't really close but he was a nice guy. But, I somehow felt strange and nervous --bad nervous, when I was with him around. Then he started sort of stalking me. He'd ask me out every Saturday and I'd always say no. He sent me notes in class. He called me every day. So, when we graduated months ago I thought he would be out of my life. But it seems like it's not gonna happen."

"Wow, I really didn't know that," Joe said. "But, oh well. Anyway, you have me now, to protect you from guys like him." he said wrapping his left arm around my shoulders.

"Of course I do."

We headed home after that and my mom got Joe to stay for dinner. I discovered my mom loves Joe like, a looottt. She says he's like a son to her. Even though she has a little monster already. We set the guitar in the closet and headed upstairs. Just as we reached the stairs my dad emerged from the kitchen.

"No funny business up there mr." he said to Joe.

"No sir," Joe said smirking.

"I know you too well Joseph," my dad said in a dad tone. "I'm glad evrythings back to normal and that it's you who's taking care of my daughter, though. So, don't forget that. I don't wanna see you break my girl's heart, okay? And I don't want to see those red marks on your necks, either. It's disgusting. There's something called makeup, you know?" he was entering the kitchen again by the time he finished.

I turned to Joe blushing like crazy. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, babe," he kissed my cheek. "He's like my dad, too. So, it's okay. I know him." I nodded and we went to my room. I gasped when I opened the door and saw a bouquet of flowers in my room. I turned to Joe immediately.

"Aw, thank you, baby," I kissed him on the lips. He pulled away with a confused look on his face.

"Wait a minute. I'm sorry babe but I didn't send you these flowers."

"What?" I walked to the flowers and took the little card.

Giselle, you looked so beautiful today. Just like these flowers, but even better. Love you, always.

"What the hell?" Joe said angry. "Mind to explain this?"

"I don't know who sent this."

"What do you mean you don't know?!?!"

"Joe, calm down."

"I'm sorry. But how do you expect me to react when I just got my girlfriend back and there's someone sending her flowers."

"I know, I'm sorry. But I really have no--" I said. "Oh."

"What?"

"It must've been Devan. He saw me today. So he knew how I looked. And I already told you the story."

"Oh, well I already told you he's not getting anything from you," he said wrapping his strong arms around my waist and pulling me closer. I put my hands on his muscular chest. "Because, you're all mine." he said in between soft kisses. They got more intense every time. I slid my arms around his neck and he sat down on my desk. He kissed my chin, my jawline and all the way to me collarbone. He kissed up to behind my ear and sucked on my skin making me groan. And then...

"Guys dinner's r--. Whoa there!!! I thought I said no funny business."

"Daddy, I'm so sor--"

"It's okay. Just don't take it to the next level. Okay?" he said raising a brow and walking out my room.

"Awkward," Joe sang.

"Totally."

We had dinner and Joe and I decided to watch a movie in the basement. We sat on the loveseat and I had all the movie cases on my lap.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" I asked Joe.

"Whatever you want, baby."

"Joe come on now! I'm serious, what movie?"

"I say we watch The Notebook," he said.

"What?" I asked wide-eyed. "You wanna see an extra romantic chick flick?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I raised an eyebrow. "Okaayy... Maybe I happen to be an awesome boyfriend who knows his girlfriend's favorite movie!"

"Aw, what an excellent boyfriend!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, I know. I think I deserve a prize," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure, babe," I said.

"Hey! By the way, how come you remember the movie and didn't remember me?"

"Well babe, there are some things you can't forget easily."

"I am easy to forget?" he asked putting both hands on his heart pretending to be hurt.

"I was kidding, Joe. Actually, I don't know."

We watched the movie and I enjoyed it as much as the first time I saw it. I thought hiw sad it would've been if I never remembered Joe. I didn't like the idea. We were cuddled during the entire movie. Joe asking me to be quiet every minute because I kept repeating the dialogues. Right now we were just cuddled, enjoying each other's company. Joe had his eyes close, his right arm around my waist. I had my right hand resting on his chest.

"Joe?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course I do."

"Joe?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"You're gorgeous." he made me smile a little.

"Joe?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'm boring?"

"No, I don't."

"Then why do you keep saying just 'hmm?' ?"

"Because I love hearing your voice."

Joe left a little after. I went upstairs to my room, got changed into my pjs and got in bed. I heard my phone buzzing on my nightstand. I grabbed it and it said I got a new text.

Good Night, babe.
I love you!!! :*
I'm so happy you're back in my life again.
Have sweet dreams. See u tomorrow ;)
- Joe <3


He's so sweet! I thought. I replyed to him and set my phone down. It started buzzing immediately saying I got another text. But it wasn't from Joe. I didn't know this number.

Giselle, beautiful,
Good night! I love you!
I'm so happy you recovered your memory,
I just wish you didn't remember everything.


Okay, that was totally weird. Who was that? How did he know my number? How did he know I recovered my memory? Why did he say he wished I didn't remember everything? Was he the same guy who sent me the flowers? Was he really Devan?

I fell asleep asking myself those questions. I wish I could know who was this guy. Little did I know I was going to find out sooner than I expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!! Who do you think is this mystery guy? Let me know!!!

Okay so here's your chapter!
I'm sorry it took soo longg!
Thank you, though. I got the 8 comments.
I may tell you I'm a little disappointed. I REALLY want to know who my lovely subscribers are!
Comment! Even if you didn't like it. I appreciate good criticism.

8 MoRE COMMENTS = NEXT CHAPTER

-Giselle