Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

And the stalker is...

Wednesday September 16th 2009

I woke up because of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the morning light. I tabbed my cel phone, a smile forming on my lips for seeing Joe's face on the screen.

"Yellow!" I answered.

"Good morning, my beautiful."

"Morning."

"How was your night? Did you dream about me?" He asked.

"Actually, I didn't get much sleep."

"Why?"

"I just kept thinking about that stalker guy. It's kinda creeping me out. Last night he sent me a text saying he wished I didn't remember everything, but that he was happy though." I explained.

"Wow, creepy. But don't worry babe. I already told you nothing's gonna happen to you if you're with me. I won't let anyone hurt you, okay? Not even me, I promise."

"Okay," I semi whispered.

"So, changing subject. What do you wanna do today?"

"I was thinking I'd help with the decoration for Nick's party. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Sure, do you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Okay then, I'll pick you up at 2pm. Nick's going out for lunch with his friends so we're gonna start then."

"Perfect." I said.

"Okay, see you babe."

"Bye," I said.

"Love you. Don't you ever forget that."

"I won't Joey. Love you, too." I said and hung up.

I went to my bathroom, took a shower, got dressed, put on some make up and decided I'd let the wind dry my hair. I went to my closet and grabbed my duffle bag. I pulled out the outfit I was going to wear for Nick's party cause I was not returning home and put it in the duffle bag. I went downstairs and had a quick breakfast.

I went to the store to buy some party supplies. Just as I arrived home Joe pulled in my driveway. He horned and waved with his hand telling me to get in.

"Just wait a minute, I have to go get some things," I ran into my house and went upstairs, grabbed my duffle bag and the guitar out from the closet. I shut the door and saw Joe getting out of his car. I approached him and he leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Hey babe. Let me help you with that," he grabbed the things from my hands and put then in the trunk, then opened the door for me, walked to the other side and got in. He grabbed my hand and pulled off my driveway. We arrived to the Jonas household and set all the thing i the living room.

"What's this?" he asked lifting my duffle bag.

"A duffle bag, duh." I said reaching for it but he backed off.

"I know Gee. But what's in here?" he asked.

"Nothing." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Then I'm not giving you it." he said and started walking upstairs, me on his heels. We reached his room and he sat on his bed with my bag. I sat on his desk chair in front of him. He started to unzip my bag and I tried to stop him but failed.

"Joe, no."

"Why not?" he asked smirking. "What do you have in here?" he dipped his hand in but I stopped him.

"Joe! I have my underwear in there!" I said finally grabbing my bag. He just laughed.

We went downstairs. I greeted Denise and started helping her cook Nick a cake. Joe sat on a stool and just watched us. I was mixing the batter when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Joe, I'm cooking."

"Mmm..." he pressed a kiss to my ear.

"Joseph I have to finish this. Go sit on the stool."

"Nah, I like it here." he said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Joseph, honey, would you let her finish please." Denise told him in a I'm-your-mother-so-you-better-do-what-I-say tone. He let go and let us finish the cake. After we were done with that we decorated the house with Joe playing with the balloons like a little kid. I went upstairs and changed in Joe's room with him trying to peek on my changing.

Later arrived Kevin and Danielle, Paul and Frankie, my parents and brother, and other people.
We were waiting for Nick to arrive. Everybody was hiding when we heard his car approach. He opened the door and we all screamed.

"SURPRISE!" we all screamed in unision.

"Wow, guys, thank you so much. Ha, I didn't expect this." Nick said.

Everybody greeted him and I was the last one.

"Happy birthday Nicky!" I hugged him.

"Thank you," I swear I felt him smell me but shrugged it off. "I thought you had forgotten."

"Never."

We had dinner, ate the cake and sang a little in the karaoke. We were sitting watching Joe sing in the karaoke some Britney Spears song when Nick sat next to me.

"Hey, so you baked the cake for me?" he asked.

"Well, actually I just helped your mom cook it."

"Same thing. Thank you. It was delicious. It means a lot to me." he said.

"You're welcome." I smiled. Then Joe sat next to me on the other side and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Nick soflty glared at him. Okay, what was that?

"Did you like my singing baby?" Joe asked.

"Totally babe. You looked so hot and manly singing Toxic," I kissed him on the lips and pulled away but he pulled me back to him and kissed me again.

"Joe can you not do that right here," Nick said making us pull apart.

"What?" Joe asked a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry Nick. It was my fault." I said.

"Oh no, you don't worry. It's my brother here who likes to give shows." Nick said.

"Hey dude, what's wrong with you?" Joe asked.

"Guys, guys, it's okay, let it go." I said and they just shrugged. I saw Nick glare at Joe and the get up.

"What's his problem?" Joe asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe he's just sad he doesn't have a girlfriend." I said.

"A girlfriend like mine." he said rubbing his nose with mine and pecking me lightly.

A little after Nick opened his gifts. I waited to be the last. I walked to him and gave him the present. He opened it and gasped.

"Giselle, you didn't have to-" he started.

"It's okay. I wanted to. Do you like it?"

"I love it," he hugged me thight and leaned in my ear. "Dod you like the flowers?" I widened my eyes in pure shock. I had no time to process everything when I felt someone pulled me from him and saw Joe throw him to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT. I updated sooner than usual so I think I deserve your comments.
Even though I didn't get the eight comments this chapter is for making Please Be Mine six stars. Thank you!

So, what do think?
Did you think Nick would be the stalker?
Let me know :)

Comments = Updates