Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

A Wrong Kiss

Thursday, September 17th 2009

Okay, last night was full of drama. I'll explain quickly. Joe did beat the guts out of Nick. Of course no one was expecting that. I never imagined Nick to be the stalker. I still can't believe it. He's my best friend, but above all he's my boyfriend's brother. So after we pulled them apart, against Joe's willing, of course, everyone decided it was best if I returned home, so Joe drove me home and begged to my father to let him stay the night. He said that if he stayed in his house he wouldn't have any willing to stop himself from hurting Nick. Good one.

I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the morning light. It was just eight o'clock. I'm an early riser and the whole Nick situation doesn't help much. I felt an arm around my waist and saw Joe laying beside me, shirtless. As much as Iliked loved the view I'd be dead if my dad saw him. He was supposed to stay in the guest room and having him half naked lying next to me wouldn't look good on the picture. I shook him trying to wake him but only earned a groan from him.

"Joe, babe, wake up," I whispered.

"Nah, don't wanna."

"Baby, as much as I love you like that in my bed, you have to," I whispered in his ear and he shivered.

"Noo," he whined and pulled me on top of him. He started rubbing my back up and down.

"Joe," I said in a warning tone and he planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I swear I can't never get tired of his kisses. I kissed him back and his hands sneaked under my shirt massaging my back. The touch if his firgertips burning my skin. But then I remembered my dad. "Joe, really, get up. Go to your room. We're dead if my dad finds us." I said walking to my drawer and pulling out my clothes for the day.

"Ugh, fine." he said getting up. I saw then he was wearing nothing but his boxers. A delightful view I must admit, but I had to resist.

He rose from bed and went to me. He sneaked his arms around my waist from behind and started kissing my neck, then up to the spot just behind my ear. He did that never taking his sight away from me through the mirror.

"Joe, pl-please," I begged.

"Fine," he said and bit my shoulder. He started walking to my door but stopped and turned. "Just so you know, you're no fun," he said shaking his butt and wiggling his eyebrows. He winked at me and then left the room.

After we had breakfast we went to the Jonas household. Fortunately my dad didn't have a clue Joe slept in my room. I thought it'd be better if Nick and I had a little chat. Just to clear things. So we went to the backyard and sat against the tree. Nick looked nervous.

"So," I started. "Do you wanna explain evrything?"

Nothing. I just waited for him to speak a word but nothing came out. After a few minutes he spoke.

"Giselle, I'm really sorry but I can't help my feelings. Ever since we found out you had lost yor memory I couldn't but set my hopes high. Wish you never remembered so I could win your heart from the very start. I'm sorry but I love you, I always have." I just felt his lips on mine. I couldn't react. I was in total shock. I didn't like it, that's for sure. But I couldn't find the strength to, either. I hated to se Nick like this. He seemed as if going to cry. I knew it was wrong. It was totally wrong. I finally found the strength and pulled away.

"Nick, look, I am r—" I couldn't finish because he pulled me against him again. Now with more force and passion. I fought against him and finally pulled away.

"Nick, what's wr-" he tried to kiss me again but I backed off. "Nick, really, what's wrong with you. I'm sorry if I can't be the one to make you happy. I'm sorry if we can't be together. I'm sorry if I don't love you the same way you love me but I'm not sorry I'm dating Joe. Nick, I love your brother and I would never do something to hurt him. I am dating your brother, Nick. And what about Nathaly?"

"Look, I'm sorry, but I can't help my feelings. They've been here always and now I just can't hide them anymore. I know youre dating Joe. I know you love him. But, are you sure about that? Are you sure you really love him? And don't bring Nathaly into this. She's just my friend." he said.

"How do you dare Nick!! Do you hear what you're saying? I am hundred percent sure I love him and I always will! And I thought there was something between you and my cousin."

"There is, but is nothing compared to what I feel for you! You're gonna regret it one day. Joe's my brother and I know him. He likes all the girls, and it wouldn't be a surprise if one day he left you for other girl or cheated on you! By then, don't come to me crying!" He yelled.

"I won't! You'll see! I know Joe and he'd never do that! You don't know anything!" I said getting up and wiping the tears on my cheeks. I started running to the front door decided to leave but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in his arms. I knew that smell. It was him. I wrapped my arms very tight around him and cried in his shoulder.

"Hey sweetie, what happened?" he asked rocking me.

I tried to find my voice to explain to him everything that had happened. I knew it was better if I didn't but I could never lie to him. I regreted telling him when he yelled at Nick.

"NicholASS, get your ASS right here, NOW!"
♠ ♠ ♠
NEXT CHAPTER IS ALREADY DONE!!! So when I get ten comments I'll post it. So if I get the ten comments in two minutes, in two minutes you will have your update!

SO, COMMENT! & SUBSCRIBE

Love,
Giselle